Search results

1. g_debell757

Race suit hangerstainless steel

I'll be fabricating some stainless hangers for race suits. I live 6 miles from njmp so the plan is to mostly ride there. I am asking $60 each. I could ship at customers expense. I still have to see how much shipping will be. Call or text 856-466-9833
  2. g_debell757

Aim solo 2 mount

Just picked up a Aim Solo 2 lap timer. I'm looking for mounting options. I have the mount that came with it. I also have seen the fork mount from STG, which I'm leaning towards. What are you guys using? Has any done 3D printing option? I'm mounting it on 2912 zx6r that has the steering...
  3. g_debell757

ISO aim solo 2 lap timer

I'm ISO an AIM SOLO2 lap timer. text or email pics and info, 856-466-9833 gregdebellis@yahoo.com
  4. g_debell757

Tire warmers and generator

I'm sure some of you have used "off brand" tire warmers and generators. What is your experience with the off brands? What brands have you had good results with? I love riding trackdays however as you all know its a money pit, worth it but still a pit. If I can save a little cheddar here and...
  5. g_debell757

August 25 njmp t-bolt

I was browsing njmp's website and on their calender n2 has a trackday on August 25th. It is NOT on n2's site. I'm assuming it was canceled since I can't register for it. But would like confirmation in the event there is a mix up.
  6. g_debell757

Tire warmers

I'm fairly new to the sport but loving it. Just recently got a track dedicated bike. It came with pirelli superior v3 tires. They were pretty much new. They now have two trackdays on them. Can I use tire warmers on these tires? I'm told they are dot but geared for the track. I'm trying to learn...
  7. g_debell757

Staying back in the seat.

I am struggling to stay back in the seat. When I do stay back my body is naturally down low on the tank and getting off the bike is way easier with little input. Coming from dirt it's normal to slide up over the tank. Yesterday at njmp t-bolt I was working on trying to stay back but found myself...
  8. g_debell757

T-Bolt May 15th

I'll be riding T-bolt Monday the 15th. First time on that track. Really looking forward to it. Who else is headed out?
  9. g_debell757

Rainy first trackday

Yesterday was my first trackday ever. It rained off and on all day(mostly on). Despite the lousy weather I had a blast. I gained lots of knowledge. Everyone was willing to answer questions and help when they could. I'd like to thank N2 CR's and staff for making an unpleasant day into a day i'll...
  10. g_debell757

Rain out

So i'm registered for my first trackday at njmp on sunday 4/30/23. I've been watching the weather closely. I started to improve however they're calling for 80%-90% rain, depending on what forecast you look at. I've read the manual, however I was wondering if we have to show up or will we be...
  11. g_debell757

Getting into racing

I am nowhere near ready to racing. My first trackday is 4/30/23 @njmp lightning. However if I want to enter a race for personal achievement how would I go about doing that? Again I'm aware I'm not ready but I'm intrigued. Thank you in advance. I appreciate your guys experience, information and...
  12. g_debell757

race suit & lap timer

I am staring trackdays this year. I had a nice suit lined up but it did not fit. I'm doing this journey on a budget. With that said I need to be at or under $600 for the suit size 46/56. 44/54 was extremely tight and would not zipper. I have the boots and guantlet gloves. Does anyone have any...
  13. g_debell757

NJMP 4/30

April 30th @NJMP will be my first trackday. Just picked up a 2012 ZX6R thats in fantastic condition. New to sportbikes, coming from dirtbikes(trail riding). Protective gear is in the works. I have a canopy, tools and such for the day. Any suggestions on something that gets overlooked and/or...
  14. g_debell757

phone and camera mounting

Good morning. I plan on doing my first track day in april @ NJMP on a ZX6R as long as I pick it up on saturday. . Just looking for what you do to mount your gopro and phone if its even allowed. I believe tethers are required. I am researching.
  15. g_debell757

Hello my name is Greg. New to track days. Looking forward to meeting new people and getting on track. I have a lot to learn but am motivated to do so.