Rainy first trackday

g_debell757

Yesterday was my first trackday ever. It rained off and on all day(mostly on). Despite the lousy weather I had a blast. I gained lots of knowledge. Everyone was willing to answer questions and help when they could. I'd like to thank N2 CR's and staff for making an unpleasant day into a day i'll remember. I'd also like to thank the track workers who came out during a pretty crappy day. I'm glad I stayed and got some track time. I thought about leaving. My nerves told me to leave but my heart told me to stay. Plus everyone else was unloading their bikes, I didn't want to be that wimp. Thank you all for a great experience and hopefully I can make thunderbolt later this month.

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Yesterday was my first trackday ever. It rained off and on all day(mostly on). Despite the lousy weather I had a blast. I gained lots of knowledge. Everyone was willing to answer questions and help when they could. I'd like to thank N2 CR's and staff for making an unpleasant day into a day i'll remember. I'd also like to thank the track workers who came out during a pretty crappy day. I'm glad I stayed and got some track time. I thought about leaving. My nerves told me to leave but my heart told me to stay. Plus everyone else was unloading their bikes, I didn't want to be that wimp. Thank you all for a great experience and hopefully I can make thunderbolt later this month.
That's awesome.
Riding in the wet teaches you a ton about how important being smooth is.
It's usually the things that make us uncomfortable while learning to do that end up paying off the most in the long run.
Keep riding. See you out there.

GeorgeB

GeorgeB
Control Rider
Thanks and glad you had fun despite the wetness falling from the sky (we don't use the R word) Everyone did a great job in the weather. I'd still dying stuff out and will be for the next week but always worth it.

g_debell757

Thanks and glad you had fun despite the wetness falling from the sky (we don't use the R word) Everyone did a great job in the weather. I'd still dying stuff out and will be for the next week but always worth it.

I hear they run supermoto's on the Karting track. Is this true? I have a yz250fx that would be a blast as a sm.