Search results

1. A

FS: Dainese Full Metal Gloves M and S

$125 per pair Like new just don’t fit my hands as well as another brand. Will be at NCBike April 12-13 if you'd like to look at them. Can't figure out how to upload picture. Says its too large. I could email or text the pics if you like. Here is a posting of what model they are...
  2. A

Tank Covers/extenders

I am changing a street bike to a track only bike and was looking at track fairings. I was advised to get a tank cover which would also extend the tank. Any thoughts? thanks
  3. A

Ken Hill Mastery Class

Has anyone been to one of Ken Hill's Mastery schools?
  4. A

N2 Website

Is there a problem with the website? I can no longer log in to my account/dashboard. thanks
  5. A

ATP days

Will they be adding ATP training days to the 2024 schedule?
  6. A

osmo action 4 camera

Does anyone use the Osmo Action 4. I've seen some good reviews. I am specifically interested to see if it can be safety wired to bike. Is there a case for camera that can be wired to bike as safety backup?
  7. A

6x12 Trailer, 2 bikes?

I have a 6x12 trailer and pit bull set up for one bike. I was considering purchasing a second pit bull stand so I could get 2 bikes in trailer if needed. Has anyone put 2 bikes in a 6x12 trailer. If yes, how tight is it? Just debating if its possible or worth the effort. thanks
  8. A

2024 Schedule

Any estimate on when the 2024 schedule is released?
  9. A

CMP

On Friday can you arrive late evening and still get access to parking? If it matters this is for the August weekend.
  10. A

Dunlap Tires at Track New guy question

I see Dunlap tires is associated with N2 track days. So for a new track person, does that mean that Dunlap is there and can put on new tires on your bike? or what services do they provide? thanks
  11. A

New to Track Question

I attended YCS at NC Bike and stayed on saturday to ride with N2. It was my first time at a track and I had a great time. Learned a lot. I was hoping to attend a ATP day with N2 in July but was considering Pitt in June. Being this would be my first time at Pitt and only second time at a track...
  12. A

Sound Level

I was looking at a used bike for track and it has an aftermarket exhaust. Is there a sound level restriction for N2, specifically at Pitt track or NC? Just wondered if I would need to change the exhaust on the bike. thanks for any advice. And yes, I'm new to track riding so trying to learn...