Search results

1. Vitamin_J

Fallen friends.

I don't know many of you, but wanted to tell those of you who didn't know Chris about the guy that I knew - the guy I always considered a lifelong friend. I met Chris during our first season together riding for NESBA. Like many of us just starting out, we gravitated to fellow rookies sharing the...
  2. Vitamin_J

Mike Moore

+1's are not cool. However, I can't say it any more succinctly. Double dittos from here. :(
  3. Vitamin_J

Congrats to Trey

Facebook friends forever!
  4. Vitamin_J

Congrats to Trey

And yes, I taught him everything he knows. Well done!
  5. Vitamin_J

5x8 enclosed trailer, Pitbull and Baxley

The big guy is right. Trailer is sold. Ole! I miss NESBA
  6. Vitamin_J

Near Annapolis, MD per above. If is very lightweight. I don't know specifically how much it weighs but it is only 5x8.
  7. Vitamin_J

I have a 5x8 enclosed trailer that is in nice shape. Wheel bearings just done. All but one of the lights work. $10 part available at any auto parts store. It includes a mounted Pitbull trailer restraint system that fits your bike, tires gear etc great. It is small enough to tow behind a car...
  8. Vitamin_J

07 Race Prep GSXR 600

Bike is SOLD. Thanks NESBA, I will miss you!
  9. Vitamin_J

07 Race Prep GSXR 600

Trust me I'm heartbroken. Lawyers have a clause that I need to honor. Sad day my friend.
  10. Vitamin_J

07 Race Prep GSXR 600

Fully race prepped 07 GSXR 600. No expense was spared on this bike. - Stock motor just rebuilt by MarkBilt with two days on it - Full Leo Vince exhaust (can is a little rough) - PC3, Ignition Module and Quickshifter. Bike is mapped for pump gas and top of range HP numbers. - Ohlins 25 ml kit...
  11. Vitamin_J

Kub

The art imitates the life of Kubricky.
  12. Vitamin_J

VinylsaurusRex - Nice job!

Is this the gent that took over Dean (DC Decals)? Can you send contact info?
  13. Vitamin_J

new jersey april 2nd and 3rd!!!

You have friends at every NESBA event. Garages are now $65 or so and do include electronic. I have been to NJMP more times than I can count and in only once instance that I know (non-NESBA event) of has anyone's goods be stolen.
  14. Vitamin_J

What about your fork oil?

I change mine two or three times a season. Good practice and takes a variable out of suspension guess work.
  15. Vitamin_J

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

Nice Bear!!! chris, sent you a PM about some news stickers a few weeks ago.
  16. Vitamin_J

Happy Birthday Slowpoke

+1 for the birthday boy.
  17. Vitamin_J

WI 2007 600rr Race/Track/Street $4,500 7k mi. Clear title

Great price! Wicked sweet goat.
  18. Vitamin_J

new jersey april 2nd and 3rd!!!

Not anymore, you have friends in the Mid-Atlantic region. Come on by and say hey.
  19. Vitamin_J

Yo Vinny 337!

Vinny, oh man. Glad you are ok buddy. Tough to wipe a smile from Vinny's face.
  20. Vitamin_J

NESBA MA meet the staff and Air Fence Action Fund benefit -- NJMP April 2, 2011

I'm in. Will bring two turn tables and a microphone.