VinylsaurusRex - Nice job!

PJZOCC624

After being let down a second time by another decal source :argh: I sent gkotlin a PM on Tuesday (while I was on vacation) for some decal work. I needed them ASAP for Beaverun, and the decals were waiting for me when I got home last night! :adore:

Thanks, Greg, for your prompt and quality work!! (while under your own time crunch!) Awesome customer service!!

:D

1literduceater

Pics??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

PJZOCC624

1literduceater;184804 wrote: Pics??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Just of the tail section number...

IMAG0100.jpg

and...

IMAG0104.jpg

The blue is Yamaha blue and outlined in reflective silver. The blue is a perfect match.

I had him do a couple CoorsLight logos as well. Just a small order to try him out (and since time was short), but I would/will use him again!

ontheR6

PJZOCC624;184849 wrote: Just of the tail section number...

IMAG0100.jpg

and...

IMAG0104.jpg

The blue is Yamaha blue and outlined in reflective silver. The blue is a perfect match.

I had him do a couple CoorsLight logos as well. Just a small order to try him out (and since time was short), but I would/will use him again!
Nice work!!! they look great!!!