Search results

1. seatec

FS 07-13 Wheels with new Pirelli Tires.

I have a set of R1 rims for sale. The rims have new Pirelli Superbike Pro mounted. 90deg valve stems Rims have the usual small smudges and tiny nics but nothing to prevent these from working well as track rims. Tires are brand new and never used. $750 plus shipping for the set. Pirelli...
  2. seatec

07-13 R1 Rims and Tires

SOLD I have a set of R1 rims for sale. Included are both front and rear rotors,Sprocket and spacers. The rims have unused Pirelli Superbike Pro wrapped around them. 90deg valve stems. Rims have the usual small smudges and nics but nothing to prevent these from working well as track rims. Tires...
  3. seatec

FS:2008 Thumpstar TDX 125 Motard

2008 Thumpstar TDX 125 cc Motarded As good as new with low hours. $800 obo Kick starter and Elec. Start. Needs new battery
  4. seatec

FS: Thumpstar TDX 125 cc Pitbike

double post
  5. seatec

Brembo HP Bleeding trouble

I recently mounted the hp brembo calipers. Already had the RCS MC and all was working well at Barber last week. Now i took the stock claipers off and mounted the brembos and for the life of me i can;t seem to get the lines to bleed right. Have a vacuum pump hoocked up to the one of the caliper...
  6. seatec

Armour body question

Recently bought armour body for my '10 R1 and must say that im very happy with the fit and finish. I do however have one question. Is it normal to have such a huge gap under the tail where the exhaust pipes are. the draft shield doesnt seem big enough to cover the hole left on both sides of...