Search results

1. SimplyRed

Holy cow, Katie!!! (WERA VIR Cycle Jam)

1:35.557 :adore: Awesome job on the podium finishes today, and some smokin' laptimes. :congrats: http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=1254302
  2. SimplyRed

GSX-R600 Track/Race Ready (Updated!)

Updated w/price reduction and spares... The basics: 2004 GSX-R600, turn-key, ready for racing and track days. Well kept and in very good condition. Strong stock motor (used only pump gas) and handles well. Has only ~3,425 miles. Suspension set for ~180lb rider (lighter springs also available)...
  3. SimplyRed

FS: 2004 Suzuki GSX-R 600 Track/Race Bike (Clean Title)

Happy New Year. For those getting ready for the '09 track season, here's a great bike. It's race/track ready, well kept and in very good condition. Strong stock motor (used only pump gas) and handles well. Clean title in hand. Has only 3,425 miles. Suspension set for ~180lb rider (lighter...
  4. SimplyRed

2004 Suzuki GSX-R 600 (Clean Title)

Great bike. Race/track ready. Well kept and in very good condition. Strong stock motor - used pump gas only. Clean title in hand. Only has 3,425 miles. Located in DC/MD/VA area. Will post more recent photos when I get a chance. No tire kickers, please. What is has: - Racetech Gold valves - 0.9...
  5. SimplyRed

Indy MotoGP Ticket Pkg!!!

Roll with the Ducati peeps in style (or just get the benefits and do your own thing, LOL). Have two (2) "Project Mugello" grandstand tickets. Each ticket includes special T1/T2 grandstand seats for Fri/Sat/Sun, track lap voucher, GP souvenir voucher, and Hall of Fame Museum discount coupon...
  6. SimplyRed

2nd Gen SV650 Bodywork

bodywork sold.
  7. SimplyRed

Moving from CR to Immortal

This category was missing from the other threads. ;)
  8. SimplyRed

That's right, I didn't talk to Doyer at the track now I'm posting on Monday...

I have some issues with the SP 7/18 track day that require immediate NESBA attention: First, the day was run on time...ridiculous The rider's meeting was clear, concise, and informative...who are they tryna fool? Track issues/conditions were made clear and needed work-arounds (T6 cones) put...