That's right, I didn't talk to Doyer at the track now I'm posting on Monday...

SimplyRed

I have some issues with the SP 7/18 track day that require immediate NESBA attention:

First, the day was run on time...ridiculous

The rider's meeting was clear, concise, and informative...who are they tryna fool?

Track issues/conditions were made clear and needed work-arounds (T6 cones) put in place to make the track safe given less than ideal conditions...thoughtless

CR's worked hard all day long in the summer heat...slackers

Once again, air fence was in place thanks to air fence Andy and NESBA volunteers...suck-ups

Moon used some kinda new-fangled time machine and changed my tires before I even handed him the wheels...little scary

The day was relaxed, friendly, and fun overall...whatever

If this continues, I'm not sure if I can ride with NESBA anymore :D

But, seriously - great job guys/gals. Thanks.
icon14.gif

Geoff Doyer

HAHA Sorry to put you through another one of my black and white rider meetings. I'll never be Dutch! Glad you had a good day!

JGardy_781

Geoff Doyer;2757 wrote: HAHA Sorry to put you through another one of my black and white rider meetings. I'll never be Dutch!
You did manage to work "a$$packed" in a few times over the weekend, though... Good on you.

SimplyRed

Geoff Doyer;2757 wrote: HAHA Sorry to put you through another one of my black and white rider meetings. I'll never be Dutch! Glad you had a good day!
Naw, it was cool, seriously. Dutch who? :p

Travrsx

yeah, it was a great day.

Though I do miss the asspack routine.

Dutch- "stop on the track, and you will get...?"
Riders- "ASSPACKED!!!"

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
SimplyRed;2799 wrote: Hehe, thanks man. Now I can officially say that I've beaten an AMA Pro. :D
Pro backmarker.

Those were the good old days!!

OK, threadjack over.... Doyer's the bestest ever.

Surfinglbi23

Good day all in all, first session was a little funky out on some of the chewed up pavement but just like old summit, it holds fine if you just hit the gas and ride and try not to think about what your riding over!

Adonus

Well.... I am from the NorthWest Nesba group... but, we rode with you guys at Miller.... Just wanted to say THANKS, we had an AWESOME time!!!

You guys ROCK, your CRs are the best! :) Hope to see you all next time we make it back to SLC.

-Rob

05 Triumph S3

clarson

Mid Atlantic . . . Mid Central . . . It's all good! Glad you came to Miller. Hard to find anything wrong with a track day there!

From Geoff's comments, I'd say he and Tom run similar Riders' meetings. Tom has a somewhat stern, but fatherly style. Maybe that's where the confusion came from.

Adonus

clarson;3666 wrote: Mid Atlantic . . . Mid Central . . . It's all good! Glad you came to Miller. Hard to find anything wrong with a track day there!

From Geoff's comments, I'd say he and Tom run similar Riders' meetings. Tom has a somewhat stern, but fatherly style. Maybe that's where the confusion came from.
GAHHHHH.... oh well... YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I WAS ATTEMPTING TO SAY! :D

Guess I will have to re-post .. in the correct forum. :D