Search results

1. bcrunk11

Motard Tire Questions

What sizes are used on them & if they're "odd" sizes, where to get them? Thanks in advance! Beau
  2. bcrunk11

Barber Photos

Thanks John
  3. bcrunk11

Barber Photos

What's the site for the photos taken this past Sunday @ Barber? (August 26) Thanks ahead! Beau
  4. bcrunk11

Suspension setup ZX6R

I agree with Honda Gal 300% ! I tried every adjustment combo I could imagine, 3 different sets of tires & nearly sold my bike before letting the pros set it up for me. I used a different vendor, but nevertheless it was BY FAR the best $ I've spent on it. (Mine is also stock)
  5. bcrunk11

???Reward Points???

Ok Thx y'all!
  6. bcrunk11

???Reward Points???

What can reward points be used for and what is their value per? Thx Ahead!
  7. bcrunk11

what type of generator to use

First I wanna apologize to everyone for fueling the s**t-storm on this thread. The thread went WAY off base. Anyway, I've seen these barriers before, and I can definetly see how they'd help! Plus if a person got fancy enough with it, it'd be a good way to kind of shield it from weather and such...
  8. bcrunk11

First, I apologize for adding your name to my post. I read the posts back-to-back and I screwed up there...My apologies-Really. However, if you're not sure what cheap-seats are, it usually means FAR AWAY... And yes, keyboard cowboy is cute...That's why I said it. Also, if you wanna pretend...
  9. bcrunk11

This isn't directed @ you btw; Exactly. Typically everyone in the Paddock is considerate, whether it's a generator issue or whatever. It just rashes my ass when a self proclaimed "noob" asks a legit question in the forum and they get swarmed on by the Paddock Police! When I first started riding...
  10. bcrunk11

If "afinepoint", "Meat", or any other "Noise Nazi's" wanna come by my pit stall this Sunday @ Barber, or Road Atlanta July 6-8 to make sure I'm not hindering YOUR Track-Day experience with my $400 generator, feel free. Just make sure you have on your walking shoes or a loud pit bike to ride, cuz...
  11. bcrunk11

Unless the noise police on here are buying you one, get whatever YOU want. Of course I wanted a Honda/Yamaha, but my funds said otherwise. I bought a Champion 3500 Watt from Lowe's with a 3yr warantee for around $400 total. Also, it's actually pretty quiet...If anyone whines about the decibel...
  12. bcrunk11

Dynamics of a High side and Low Side crash.

Diggin' that theory...Being an ex-MX guy myself, it makes PERFECT sense! Btw, I have the same sponsor!!! Small World:)
  13. bcrunk11

Group Question???

Ok thanks a lot! I'll pass on the info. See you all @ Road Atl in a few!!!
  14. bcrunk11

Group Question???

I've got a friend that's only ridden track days with an organization that rhymes with STT...Does he HAVE TO begin in Beginner group here? Just curious. Thanks ahead of time!!! Beau
  15. bcrunk11

Needing Numbers, Backgrounds, etc.???

AWESOME customer service as well! He doesn't take your $ then turn into a phantom afterwards!
  16. bcrunk11

Woodcraft or Chickenhawk?

I just ordered a set of dual-temp Woodcraft myself. I personally have no experience with either, however the Chicken Hawks were on eternal back-order from my supplier...Just be sure to check availability...
  17. bcrunk11

Needing Numbers, Backgrounds, etc.???

Chris Kruzel at kruzel@drippinwet.com can hook you up! He made this up for me @ the end of last season with just a phone call. As far as I know, he can make any variation ya want. Thanks again Chris! Much more legit than the MX #s I stuck on it before!!!
  18. bcrunk11

Number Backgrounds??

...And if none of that works, just PM Chris with your number and he'll call ya...That worked for me! Very excited to see what he comes up with for me. Will be posting pics asap. Thanks again everyone!
  19. bcrunk11

Number Backgrounds??

Hey Chris, hit me up @ 270-498-5707. Call or text. Tried to get in touch with you on your site but no luck. Thx.
  20. bcrunk11

gkotlin

Ok thanks guys.