Search results

1. rightsideup

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Less than 700 miles!!!

A few more pictures
  2. rightsideup

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Less than 700 miles!!!

***MUST SEE*** 2010 RSV4 Factory -Less than 700 miles -Factory Ohlins and Brembo Monobloc calipers -Full Akrapovic Exhaust -Dynojet PCV, Secondary Fuel Module (SFM), Quickshifter Tuned and flashed by Markbilt -LighTech Rearsets -Over $30k invested selling for ONLY $17,000 This bike...
  3. rightsideup

06 gsxr 600

Bike is sold. If your looking for a track bike I do have an 08 GSXR 750 for sale right now with no plastics and a salvage title asking $3600. It had plastic and cosmetic damage in a crash the chassis, wheels, forks etc have all been checked. It will be posted up soon.
  4. rightsideup

06 gsxr 600

Bump Lowered to $3000
  5. rightsideup

06 gsxr 600

Would you be willing to meet at Jennings? The trip isnt planned yet for us but we should be heading down in a month or two for an event. If you want to work something out shoot me a message.
  6. rightsideup

06 gsxr 600

Reply sent.
  7. rightsideup

06 gsxr 600

The bike is track worthy as it sits after some tape on the lights etc. Track prep is anything from safety wire to crash protection and paint and body etc. We do everything in house at the shop where the bike is now. If you are interested or have any questions shoot me an email @...
  8. rightsideup

06 gsxr 600

-----
  9. rightsideup

06 gsxr 600

I bought this bike a few months ago for a track bike project/shop bike and decided to sell it with all the other projects I have going on. It is very clean top to bottom and ready to ride as is or would make a great starter bike for a race bike project. Selling as a track bike due to a title...
  10. rightsideup

2005 CBR 600rr Race/Track bike

Sold.
  11. rightsideup

Photos can be seen here the orange and black bike. http://s691.photobucket.com/albums/vv277/RightSideUp_photos/
  12. rightsideup

$3500 obo Rochester NY This bike is ready to go! -Gpr damper -Vortex clipons -Motionpro Revolver quickturn throttle kit -Braided lines front and rear -Vortex 520 conversion currently -1 +2 -Ohlins Shock Brand new 2010 3 race weekends on it -Racetech gold valves and springs up front Set up for...
  13. rightsideup

08 1000rr For Sale

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?p=3215342#post3215342 PM me for a fast response Bike is in Rochester NY I am going to VIR next weekend and can bring it with me
  14. rightsideup

Spark Plug Fortune Tellers, Wat Dat Mean?

Go faster itll clean it up ;)
  15. rightsideup

CBR600RR with a wood gate cruise control

I take some long trips on my street bike and the cruise lock that I use is god for 400miles + in a day.
  16. rightsideup

Monticello // SportRider NESBA Ad

Im going with absolute this year track looks to fun to pass up.