06 gsxr 600

rightsideup

I bought this bike a few months ago for a track bike project/shop bike and decided to sell it with all the other projects I have going on. It is very clean top to bottom and ready to ride as is or would make a great starter bike for a race bike project.

Selling as a track bike due to a title issue the bike can not be registered.. You can message me for details.

Priced to sell $3000 (lower price)

—-Details—-
*Only 9,5xx street miles never been on track
*Plastics in good condition besides 1 crack on the left mid (shown in pics)
*90% left on Pilot powers
—-Location and Delivery —-
Bike is in Rochester NY, Willing to meet or deliver within 250 miles.
———-
Bike Comes with Bill of Sale and Title
—-Contact—-
Email me @ Rightsideupkreations at gmail.com for questions/details. Include your number and I will get back to you asap.

rightsideup

!ThatGuy!;259081 wrote: what exactly is this track prep thing? What goes into it and how much does it cost?

The bike is track worthy as it sits after some tape on the lights etc. Track prep is anything from safety wire to crash protection and paint and body etc. We do everything in house at the shop where the bike is now. If you are interested or have any questions shoot me an email @ rightsideupkreations at gmail.com

Thanks
Matt

rightsideup

Would you be willing to meet at Jennings? The trip isnt planned yet for us but we should be heading down in a month or two for an event. If you want to work something out shoot me a message.

rightsideup

Bike is sold. If your looking for a track bike I do have an 08 GSXR 750 for sale right now with no plastics and a salvage title asking $3600. It had plastic and cosmetic damage in a crash the chassis, wheels, forks etc have all been checked. It will be posted up soon.