Search results

1. corymac

Dennis is OK

Dam man I'm glad you not to bad :) Glad to hear your up. Ribs are going to hurt for awhile
  2. corymac

Meet and Greet at NCbike

I have some bad news guys. I'm not going to be able to make it up there. Due to some personal matters with the home life, I need to start watching my $. I'm going through a big change in my life right now and funds I see in the future could become tight. Nesba is a second family to me and I hate...
  3. corymac

In between trackdays

Drink beer.:cheers:
  4. corymac

Meet and Greet at NCbike

Hey Guys no CMP, but I will be going up to NCbike for some cooking. Hopefully we can get a turn out for Saturday night. Can't wait to see you guys
  5. corymac

Meet and Greet at CMP

Hey guys, been awhile since I've been to the track with everyone. I'm going down to CMP to smoke some butts for you guys. I'll be there Friday night. Hopefully we will have a good turn out for Saturday night. Can't wait to see everyone. :cheers:
  6. corymac

Congrads to Matt Spinak

Good job Matt. :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
  7. corymac

Meet and greet CMP 7/27

Hey guys, I just found out I have to go to a good friend of mine's wedding anniversary this Saturday, I will not be able to make CMP. I thought it was in August. I'm sorry
  8. corymac

Meet and greet CMP 7/27

I wish I could:(
  9. corymac

Meet and greet CMP 7/27

Butts are easy:D
  10. corymac

Meet and greet CMP 7/27

I'm coming down to do some cooking for the meet and greet Saturday night. What would you guys like?
  11. corymac

Good Times at VIR North

John great job to "A" group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:
  12. corymac

WTB - 2011+ gixxer 750

That's a nice looking bike. Man I'm going to have to get a 1000 now!!!
  13. corymac

New Assistant SE Director Ned Peanut Brown

:congrats::cheers: Peanut, you are a great fit for that. You helped me so much I can't thank you enough.
  14. corymac

D-Zum's crash at RA

Glad to hear that you ok man. Don't do that again!!!!! :doh:
  15. corymac

2013 Road Atlanta Airfence Fundraiser Results

Great job. Man that was fun
  16. corymac

Newbie at Road Atlanta this Sunday, 07/07/13

Welcome to the club. Just to let you know, just go ahead and get hooked on some drug or something because it's going to be a lot cheaper!! Once you get on the track, street riding sucks after.
  17. corymac

How are we going to beat 2013 fundraiser?

I don't know what to say guys but WOW:adore:. I can't believe that we raised so much money for this event. The bar is getting raised pretty high for next year. I'm not going to say how much money we raised until John Allen let's you guys know, but I can say this "WOW".
  18. corymac

Might be a bit early, but who is going to RA the 5-7th?

The cooker is already to go. New air shocks and all. We need to come up with a name for the hog, we always name the hog before we finish cooking it. Let's get some names?
  19. corymac

Might be a bit early, but who is going to RA the 5-7th?

Yeah noobinacan, I'm really looking forward to going down. I need to clear my head and be at the track!!!