Meet and Greet at NCbike

corymac

Hey Guys no CMP, but I will be going up to NCbike for some cooking. Hopefully we can get a turn out for Saturday night. Can't wait to see you guys

Kruizen

Control Rider
Didn't look that far forward, thought you guys were talking about a closer date. Going to be at summit that weekend.

madmanr1

I plan on being there the 22nd along with my son and a friend of his for their very first track day! And most likely camping Saturday night.

USMC_10

Kruizen;286728 wrote: Didn't look that far forward, thought you guys were talking about a closer date. Going to be at summit that weekend.
Kruizen - I was contemplating between NCBike and Summit that weekend. Well that makes the decision easy knowing that you're going to Summit. See you then dude...

ADVRacer

Let's pack the house

Sicilian Racing will be there. I'd love to see a big "A" group turn out. Dennis and I would love to have some company to keep us entertained. We need to spread the word about NCBIKE, take advantage of Cory Mac's cooking and show everyone how much fun this track is.

Ruhe52

Meet and Greet at NCbike

There will be a big A group. Not sure how that is going to be entertaining for Dennis in :B group but there will be a good sized a group.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Ruhe52;286858 wrote: There will be a big A group. Not sure how that is going to be entertaining for Dennis in :B group but there will be a good sized a group.
:haha::haha::haha:

NESBA is putting me in such a difficult position here. Both tracks are roughly the same distance from me. I could run Summit or NCBike. Why, oh why must I decide?!?! :wow:

denbsteph

Ruhe52;286858 wrote: There will be a big A group. Not sure how that is going to be entertaining for Dennis in :B group but there will be a good sized a group.

Oh goodie lots of riders to pass, can I get a temporary Orange shirt while I'm in "B" group, I promise to "B"e on my "B"est "B" ehavior. "B" oyscouts honor. :haha:

denbsteph

Otto Man;286859 wrote: :haha::haha::haha:

NESBA is putting me in such a difficult position here. Both tracks are roughly the same distance from me. I could run Summit or NCBike. Why, oh why must I decide?!?! :wow:

If you have not ridden NCBIKE come on out and check it out, I think you will enjoy it. One thing for sure, make sure you have NEW tires. NCBIKE Loves to eat tires up.

denbsteph

corymac;286583 wrote: Hey Guys no CMP, but I will be going up to NCbike for some cooking. Hopefully we can get a turn out for Saturday night. Can't wait to see you guys

It will be good to see ya again! :adore:

Meat

Since Two-Butts is coming up for the meet and greet, I've got to go. I just signed up for both days.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
devildogae;287030 wrote: I'll be there in the lowly 'B' group trying to make 'I' :)
There's nothing "low" about B group. I would much rather see someone remain consistent in B group than ride completely over their head in I and be a danger to themselves and others. I'm fairly certain CR's would agree.

Riding with the only goal of getting bumped in mind will land you on your ass very quickly. The sooner you quit worrying about it, the better off you'll be.

denbsteph

Otto Man;287031 wrote: There's nothing "low" about B group. I would much rather see someone remain consistent in B group than ride completely over their head in I and be a danger to themselves and others. I'm fairly certain CR's would agree.

Riding with the only goal of getting bumped in mind will land you on your ass very quickly. The sooner you quit worrying about it, the better off you'll be.

That is pretty sound advice :) The best bump is the one that is unexpected. We have all been in "B" group, I'm not sure if anyone does it anymore, but I took advantage of the "N" group, still have the sticker and it is hanging on my wall next to my tool box. You will enjoy NCBIKE if you have not been there.

devildogae

denbsteph;287045 wrote: That is pretty sound advice :) The best bump is the one that is unexpected. We have all been in "B" group, I'm not sure if anyone does it anymore, but I took advantage of the "N" group, still have the sticker and it is hanging on my wall next to my tool box. You will enjoy NCBIKE if you have not been there.
Loved NCBike! I'm not worried about the bump, but more looking forward to improving my riding skills! The more seat time I get, the better I am, and I'm excited about my progress. I don't want to move up until I'm ready to ride in that group, but the improvement and riding in a more consistent and predictable group does attract me...

Spork

I'm heading down for the whole weekend . Looks like an interesting track, and i've heard it eats tire's So I'm gonna have dig in the couch cushions to find $$ for a new set and beer . Does anyone have a mounting setup so I can avoid doing it by hand ...