Search results

1. corymac

Meet and Greet at NCbike

Hey Guys no CMP, but I will be going up to NCbike for some cooking. Hopefully we can get a turn out for Saturday night. Can't wait to see you guys
  2. corymac

Meet and Greet at CMP

Hey guys, been awhile since I've been to the track with everyone. I'm going down to CMP to smoke some butts for you guys. I'll be there Friday night. Hopefully we will have a good turn out for Saturday night. Can't wait to see everyone. :cheers:
  3. corymac

Meet and greet CMP 7/27

I'm coming down to do some cooking for the meet and greet Saturday night. What would you guys like?
  4. corymac

How are we going to beat 2013 fundraiser?

I don't know what to say guys but WOW:adore:. I can't believe that we raised so much money for this event. The bar is getting raised pretty high for next year. I'm not going to say how much money we raised until John Allen let's you guys know, but I can say this "WOW".
  5. corymac

Track days

It comes with great sadness that I have to tell you guys that I'm selling my track bike. Do to some family matters I need to pay off some bills and get the home life in order. I will miss riding on the track with you guys so much. You guys are like my second family. The times at the track I will...
  6. corymac

2006 R6 track bike

Im selling my 2006 R6 track bike. Has ohlins supension Xt lap timer, Chicken hawk tire warmers Asking $5000
  7. corymac

2007 fz1 $5500

Im selling my FZ1 with 6000 miles on it. It has the retro kit on it. Clean title, title in hand. [/IMG]
  8. corymac

My cylinder head diary

What's going on guys? Well I've been wanting to mess with a R6 cylinder head long time now. Thanks to Mike "Rue" I finally got my hands on one. So I thought it might be cool to take you guys through the process of repair and upgrades to the head as I go. I need to remove and replace 4 seats...
  9. corymac

Matt2212 A group

Great job Matt, you should be proud!!! Can't wait to go ride with you. Take it easy on me though.:) Now the learning really starts. It's a hole new ball game!!!
  10. corymac

Most physically demanding track

What is the most physically demanding track that you ride on? Just got back from CMP today and I'm beat. For me I have to say CMP is the most. Road Atlanta is least for me. Every time I ride at CMP my legs are junk for a couple of days after.
  11. corymac

Good Training for riding?

I was thinking of getting a dirt bike for training. There are some flat track in the area to go to. I wanted to see what everyone does for training for the track? I go moutain biking but not anough, need to go more. I'm good at the drinking and smoking cigs at the track :) I see alot of riders...
  12. corymac

Front Fork?

Is there a big difference going from a fork that has had new piston and valves with spring installed to say 25mm cartridge or a 30mm cartridge kit? I was thinking of putting a cartridge kit in, but not sure. I have pistons and valves with the right spring for my weight in right now.
  13. corymac

Meet and Greet Vir

I have to say that was one of the best meet and greet's I've been to. The fly over was unreal. Weather great. Just a great time. I'm very greatful to be part of the Neaba Family. I hope everyone had a great time. [/IMG]
  14. corymac

Vir something different

Here is a different look at vir north http://youtu.be/8Pp4PFGeDxk
  15. corymac

85 north bound outside of Charlotte NC

Hey guys, Just a heads head up for everyone going North bound on I85 through Charlotte and Salisbury nc, they are doing major road work through there. The Yadkin river bridge after Salisbury is close after 10 pm and reopens up at 6 am. So for whoever is going to VIR in June going up 85 just be...
  16. corymac

What's cooking for the Meet and Greet at VIR June 2nd

So I was thinking of smoking some food for the Meet and Greet on Saturday night. What do you guys think I should make? Boston Butt, Ribs, or Smoke Prime Rib? I've been gone to long, need to smoke something. I'll make some Chicken for the new face in "A" group too.
  17. corymac

Come on Stan

Thinking of you man, come on.
  18. corymac

Whats cooking for CMP??

Hey Guys, just wanted to see who is bringing some food for saturday night's meet and greet? I'll be smoking some ribs this time, and Amy will be making the beans.
  19. corymac

What's cooking for VIR South?

Hey guys, just want to see who is bringing any food for the meet and greet on saturday night at south? I'm smoking a 7lb prime rib with some of Amy's beans she makes. I might be able to smoke a butt with the prime rib, not sure how that will affect the cooking time for the prime rib though.
  20. corymac

2007 fz1

2007 FZ1 with Sargent seat and body kit. This pic does not have the Sargent seat will post more up later. 5400 miles. Asking $7000