Search results

1. BlueMax

CCS NJMP 9/6,7.....

Yep and a few more. Will post up when results are final. As Pat said, 'Your going to bring a lot of hardware back from CCS banquet'. :) Plus it looks like Pat and I will get our white plate!
  2. BlueMax

CCS NJMP 9/6,7.....

I will be getting there on Saturday, racing on Sunday. I have unfinished business in amateur Superbike Ultra light. :D
  3. BlueMax

roll call ccs@cmp

48 hours I will be rolling to Pat's house. From there its a 12 hour drive to CMP. Can't wait to start the Brew Crew Race season.
  4. BlueMax

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

SV is #174 so Mike #74 can use my SV at CCS events by covering up the 1. Flip side I can use his SV by adding a 1. Still need to swap out transmitters but all is good.
  5. BlueMax

Clear coating track bike?

Thank you Andrew for your expert advice. Looks like option 3 is stop messing around with rattle can paint and find a painter. So what's the best method to ship out a tank and shark skinz?
  6. BlueMax

Thank you to both! Think I have only two options: 1. Take skinz and tank to a auto body shop and have them clear coat them. 2. There is a auto paint supplier next to my work location. They sell a clear coat in a can for $20+ that has an actuator on the bottom of can, once mixed its only good...
  7. BlueMax

What kind of clear coat rattle can paint do you guy's or gal's use on your track bikes that will hold up to a gas spill? I have tried Krylon colormaster acrylic clear satin and Krylon Fusion clear. Paint job comes out ok but will not hold up any gas at all. Thanks.
  8. BlueMax

Thinking about switching bikes

Two days of CCS racing on my SV650 made me faster on my gsxr750. Just saying, bigger isn't always faster.
  9. BlueMax

Too heavy?

One of many reasons Mike is faster than me on the SV. 168lbs verse 250lbs on an SV and he is still faster than me. :banghead:
  10. BlueMax

Too heavy?

Mike can haul the mail on an SV. :wow:
  11. BlueMax

Two brand new 1st Gen SV 650 Armour Bodies fenders

Paypal on the way for both.
  12. BlueMax

WTB OEM fairings for 2007 GSX-R 750

I have a complete set blue/white for 06 gsxr750. No gas tank or front fender, had 12 miles on it when I bought them. They are mint. Would like $650.00, where are you located?
  13. BlueMax

Njmp 9/11-9/12?

Quite hard actually, got to pay for this addiction some way. :D
  14. BlueMax

Njmp 9/11-9/12?

I booked the whole week off from work months ago. CCS race weekend on Sept 7-8, Absolute on the 9th, Nesba on 11-12th, AMA race weekend. Could be an epic week! :adore:
  15. BlueMax

Njmp 9/11-9/12?

I asked this same question a long time ago. Got no response.
  16. BlueMax

2000 Suzuki SV650 w/GSXR swap - Holland - $2600obo

If you part out some of the stock parts, PM me what you want for the red gas tank. Thank You.
  17. BlueMax

Congrats to CPT Curt!!

Congratulations Curt! Another Brew Crew in A. One of the few bright spots this Mon-Tues. I got way more wrench time on the sv then seat time. :banghead:
  18. BlueMax

Roster - njmp 12/13 pot luck

I would like to attend. I'll bring potato salad, macaroni salad & coleslaw.
  19. BlueMax

Pace 03-05 track bikes?

Add me to the SV mix! Pat & Mike of the Brew Crew let me race and ride there sv's. Had so much fun I bought a 2000 Sv650 last Saturday night. Brew Crew Racing will be fielding 3 SV's in a couple of weeks. :D