roll call ccs@cmp

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
gixxercurt;303838 wrote: You guys should run the team challenge for extra practice.
That's not a bad idea, I wonder if Eric minds if we use his Buell…:D

Kruizen

Control Rider
OK for reference here is the paddock. I don't know what any of the buildings are or where power is located.

noobinacan

vinny337;n446089 wrote:

Hahaha too funny! Yes that sounds good, Steve Gould will be there as well, he's providing the tow for those of us that have not seen CMP. :cool:
yes, only for the first three turns when you can see him. :squid::flipoff:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
noobinacan;n592581 wrote:

yes, only for the first three turns when you can see him. :squid::flipoff:
Come on Aman, you know when you follow Steve you have to pick up the pace…:cool:

noobinacan

vinny337;n592854 wrote:

Come on Aman, you know when you follow Steve you have to pick up the pace...:cool:
very temping to say things here to Steve G, but I will keep the smack talk in reserve for Friday/Sat. :D

BlueMax

48 hours I will be rolling to Pat's house. From there its a 12 hour drive to CMP. Can't wait to start the Brew Crew Race season.

mike574

Just talked to by Brew Crew team mates they took a bunch of poidums this weekend, and I also heard Vinny took a win in his first race weekend; :congrats::congrats: :cheers::cheers:

mike574;n593814 wrote: Just talked to by Brew Crew team mates they took a bunch of poidums this weekend, and I also heard Vinny took a win in his first race weekend; :congrats::congrats: :cheers::cheers:
AWESOME....And way to go VINNY!!!!!

ridelater

and blue max got 5 of his own as well. besides crashing out in one race and then missing two races trying to fix it. I had a blast.:cheers:
lets bring on njmp in may! Attached files

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Man what a great time!! We could not have asked for better weather and it was great seeing all the familuar faces!! next round NJMP...