Search results

1. T

SUMMIT POINT MONDAY 5/20

Hello All, I’m heading to Summit Point this Monday 5/20. I plan to camp in my trailer on site Sunday evening. Is Summit like PittRace? Do I need to reserve and pay for camping? For electric, do I need to reserve? If so how do I do that. Thanks !
  2. T

2 BIKES

Hello, Am I able to bring 2 bikes to the track? I have a Ducati Streetfighter V4S and was thinking of bringing to track days along with the Panigale. Of course I would prep for tech and follow all the guideline.
  3. T

PittRace 5/11

First time update… What a great experience and amazing organization, thank you N2! I came out Friday night setup in my trailer (anxious, nervous, weather that’s was coming looking terrible). That night you could see the northern lights - didn’t even know that was going to happen. What a...
  4. T

PittRace 5/11 Newcomer

Hello All, Really getting excited and nervous at the same time for this Saturday 5/11 at PittRace. This will be my 1st event. I will be coming on Friday and reserved a camping spot. I'm coming with my 7x14 enclosed trailer (black) - black Ram TRX. I have read the manual several times and...
  5. T

NEW LEATHER SUIT

Hello, I’m completely new to N2 and track riding. Doing research on leather suits. I see Alpinestars Fushion leather suit. This is made from leather and other materials for stretch that are just as strong if not stronger then leather per Van from STG. Will this suit be okay for track days? Just...
  6. T

NEW GUY - EXCITED!!

Hello All, My name is Tom Stinson. I recently got a membership and scheduled my very first track day at Pitt Race 5/11. I have been riding sport bikes for the past 4 years. All street riding. I’m excited to get on a track and learn this season. I’m 44 years old and love riding! I started riding...