Search results

1. Brandon

Penske Triple-Clicker for 05-06 GSXR1000

Sold!
  2. Brandon

WTB: Marchesini wheels (06 GSXR1k)

Just like the title says... I'm looking for a set of (preferably gold) Marchesini wheels for my 06 gsxr1k. If you or someone you know has something that I may be interested in, please post up or PM me. Thanks.
  3. Brandon

FS: 2006 ZX10R BLACK (Florida)

2006 ZX10R, black on black, 14k miles, very well maintained, synthetic oil used always. This bike runs and shifts like a brand new bike. It is a very very clean motorcycle. I bought it off an older gentleman who took very good care of the bike. I hardly ever ride it and am forced to sell. Always...
  4. Brandon

Stupid Tire Question.. Tire gurus step inside!

What's the difference in these two tires? when i google the first ones it comes up as a hypersport and i guess that's whats throwing me off. is the difference between them that the first is a street compound and the 2nd is a 'race' tire? i've been out of the game for a while and i suppose my...
  5. Brandon

Fs: 2007 gsxr1000 (street or track)

sold.
  6. Brandon

FS: Tire Changer

sold!
  7. Brandon

Is saturday or sunday usually less crowded?

Just trying to make a decision about an upcoming weekend.. thanks for those w/ the knowledge of the weekend track days!
  8. Brandon

How does selling/buying a track day work?

I'm selling my track day and I'm not sure how it works, nor does the individual interested in purchasing my spot... any information would be great. thank you
  9. Brandon

FOR SALE: Summit Main (B GROUP) 8/3/2009

I'm having some major issues right now and I am going to be unable to make this track day. Willing to take a loss... $150 and it's yours. PM me or email me at bpatton00@gmail.com or (540) 830-7878
  10. Brandon

FS: 2007 GSXR1K - Street or Track

2007 GSXR1000. It is burnt orange and black in color. Mileage is 5,6xx. The modifications are Yosh carbon fiber slip on exhaust system and a TRE. The bike is in excellent shape and I take meticulous care of my motorcycles. I'm selling this bike because I have a track bike and will no longer be...
  11. Brandon

will this pass tech?

12. Brandon

good hotel/motel near Summit Point?

I see the list on the website for places to stay near summit point, but who has been around there and knows where to stay? Definitely don't want to make a reservation, get there and it be one of those hole in the wall dirty places. Thanks for any information!
  13. Brandon

New member. First track day July 6th @ Summit Point

Hey guys, I'm a new member to NESBA this year. I'm looking forward to doing my first track day @ Summit Point on July 6th. I ride an 07 gsxr1000.. If you're going to be up there come up and say hello! My name is Brandon and I'll be on bike #318!