New member. First track day July 6th @ Summit Point

Brandon

Hey guys, I'm a new member to NESBA this year. I'm looking forward to doing my first track day @ Summit Point on July 6th. I ride an 07 gsxr1000.. If you're going to be up there come up and say hello! My name is Brandon and I'll be on bike #318!

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Welcome to the addiction You'll find that everyone should be very helpful and feel free to ask any questions.

slowpoke

welcome

Hey Brandon,

i just did my first track day about a month ago and it was fantastic. was really impressed with how friendly and helpful everybody was throughout the day.

i'll outta there on the 5th, but i hope you have a great time.

Ride safe --

Bluenvy

welcome to your new addiction. nesba is great, you will love it. see you at summit. red/black gixxer 600 #45, say hi

Jiggy

Control Rider
Brandon,

you'll need to put some wheels on your bike in order for you to pass tech at the track. just a friendly reminder. thanks.

Tony A

Jiggy;66442 wrote: Brandon,

you'll need to put some wheels on your bike in order for you to pass tech at the track. just a friendly reminder. thanks.
see how friendly we are:doh::D

welcome, you'll have a blast

Brandon

LOL

I had my stock wheels dipped in chrome so they look really B.A... I have my bike lowered and stretched about 8" to help it turn better... cant wait to see you guys out there

fossilfuel

Brandon;66484 wrote: LOL

I had my stock wheels dipped in chrome so they look really B.A... I have my bike lowered and stretched about 8" to help it turn better... cant wait to see you guys out there
Excuse me?

Brandon

Yeah.. got the bike from this guy who liked the stock look... i put on all the chrome bits i could get... lowered the bike and after i did that it wasnt turning very well so my mechanic told me to stretch it out about 8" so i stretched it out and it turns real good now... then i got the chrome dipped wheels to finish the look. im gonna keep the nitrous hooked up so i can pass everybody in the straights... it's gonna be so b.a... i cant wait

Brandon

i'm just messing with you guys. From the first page I figured you guys like to joke around so I figured what the hell LOL

Hambone

Brandon;66532 wrote: i'm just messing with you guys. From the first page I figured you guys like to joke around so I figured what the hell LOL
Glad you cleared that up Brandon. I was getting worried for you. Have a good time. I think that you will be addicted after the first session.

Brandon

Yeah I can just imagine. I've already been looking around for a decent track bike.. I've come really close to pulling the trigger on a 3way Elka shock and sending my front forks off to LE (I had that set up on my RC51 that I sold back in March) but I think I'm going to wait until this fall and if I get a track bike Im going to want suspension and wheels on that so I'm just holding off to see how this summer and fall are to me.

Millwoodva

Hambone;66535 wrote: Glad you cleared that up Brandon. I was getting worried for you. Have a good time. I think that you will be addicted after the first session.
Hey Mike...
I grew up in CP...folks still there.
Be @ Summit?