Search results

1. 9

help with dead beat buyer

I am looking for help or punishment of a dead beat buyer. The person I am having trouble with is: Ray-Ray I have contacted a bunch of others here who have been ripped off by this guy. I plan payback. I have all his information and was planning to go to small claims court to get something from...
  2. 9

2005 CBR 600 RR parts

This is what I have available. Scott's steering damper - $300 Bazzaz FI/Traction control/ Quick shift(push) - $650 Rear wheel with drive, rotor and tire - $125 Rear swing arm - $45 Stock throttle tube - $10 A couple of sprockets - $15 each I have to check what size they are. spare...
  3. 9

CBR 600 RR 2005 - cheap good bike

Good second bike for the track. $2200!!! I have a 2005 CBR 600 RR complete and ready to go. This is what it has. Fully saftey wired, PO was a WERA racer 11,000 miles with some of those as street miles MD title, clear race plastics (not pretty but can be fixed, you will need fairing stays)...
  4. 9

2005 CBR 600 RR track bike

Guess what dude bailed agian. Still parting it out see updates. The whole bike is for sale still and is complete except for changes below. 3600 as of 4/17 2500 with out spares (will include spare plastics), Bazzaz, and steering damper. I don't seem to have time or money to spend on track...
  5. 9

165 credits for 145

$165 worth of credits for $145. thanks Mike
  6. 9

98 monster 750

I have a 98 monster 750 for sale. It went down at a track day 2 years ago and I never fixed the cosmetic stuff. Since the accident I had it inspected and drove it all last summer, so it is good mecanicaly. It has gsxr 1000 front end, high mount exhaust, rizomo tripple mount clipons, and a Koso...
  7. 9

$85 credits for 65

sold I would like $65 for $85 worth of credits.
  8. 9

2000 sv 650 track/street

I have a SV 650 for sale. It has a slip on and a jet kit plus a gel seat. They are the only nonstock parts. Runs great no issues at all. I used it on the street then it became my track bike. I only did 5 or 6 track days. I did lay it down recently which broke one of the rear sets and put some...
  9. 9

beaverun 8/15 - 8/16

Thanks to all the CRs and everyone else who helped me get my sv going again. :adore: Got to love NESBA