Search results

1. J

Pit Bull Stands (F/R) - $250

Two Pit Bull stands: Front stand that goes under the triple tree (not the forks), and includes the pin for the Suzuki GSX-R1000. Rear stand (setup for spools, but can do standard as well) They are in great shape. I've sold a bunch of stuff on this site, and Adam Elkins can vouch for my...
  2. J

(2) Sets of 2007 GSX-R1000 wheels plus rubber

I'm selling all my motorcycle spares, and I have the following: 1. Front and Rear complete wheels (2007 GSXR-1000) with: + Michelin Pilot Power 2CT (120/70 ZR17) - Excellent tread left + Michelin Pilot Power 2CT (190/55 ZR17) - Excellent tread left PRICE: SOLD 2. Front and Rear complete...
  3. J

Thanks to NESBA CRs

Many thanks to the CRs at CMP over the weekend. With the heat/crashes, they did an admirable job of keeping things going. I hope all those who crashed are OK, and will be able to get back on the track asap. Big shout out to Dennis (thanks for the bump), John, Todd, DJ, Wells, Honey Pie, and...
  4. J

Roll Call for CMP 07/12 and 07/13

Greetings, Wondering who is going? Anyone interested in sharing some garage space for one or both days? I'm riding in B, hoping to get a bump. Hear that CRs? --Alan '07 GSX-R1000
  5. J

Roll Call for CMP 07/12 and 07/13

Greetings, Wondering who is going? Anyone interested in sharing some garage space for one or both days? I'm riding in B, hoping to get a bump. Hear that CRs? :) --Alan '07 GSX-R1000
  6. J

Is it me, or were there a lot of crashes today?

It seemed like every session had 1 or 2 crashes. I hope everyone is all right, and the bikes are OK too.
  7. J

Clarification needed for NESBA manual

In the tech section, page 21, the document references: All Brembo brake levers must have pin saftey-wired or otherwise secured What pin is this referencing? I've got a Brembo RCS. Thanks, Alan