Search results

1. K

May 9 at Summit Main - Any suspension guru's gonna be there?

I just switched bikes from a 2003 Kawasaki 636 to a 2006 Suzuki GSXR-600. I started out by putting on a Penske Double Clicker rear shock and the front springs/valves replaced with Race-tech stuff. But the guy who did the suspension isn't going to be there so I don't know if anyone is going to...
  2. K

Whats your trailer setup?

A good friend of mine finally has convinced me to take the plunge and get an enclosed trailer. For a couple years now, I have been using an open Harbor Freight trailer which did me well. Its been to Florida a handful of times.VIR, NJMP, Summit, it's share of removing dead trees that have...
  3. K

WTB -Full exhaust for a 2006 GSXR-600

Looking for a full exhaust for a 2006 GSXR-600. It doesnt have to be the prettiest thing in the world - its for the track bike of course. Life happened and I waited too long I think..Im not looking to spend a fortune!! Can anyone help a brudda out?!
  4. K

ANyone know who this guy is?

Im looking to get in contact with the guy in the black and white leathers on the R6. This pic was taken in August at Summit. I think his number was 11 in Intermediate..
  5. K

WTB - Full exhaust for 06 GSXR600

Looking for a used full exhaust for a 2006 GSXR600. Doesnt have to be perfect - its for a track bike so I dont want to pay a fortune..
  6. K

Switching from a 180 to a 190 rear on a 03 636

Hey all - I had an acquaintance who was selling his Dunlop take-off's pretty cheap. So me, being the poor person that I am, thought it was a chance to save a little cash bought a couple sets. Well here's the issue. I am riding a 03 636 which used to have 180's on it. The tires that I...
  7. K

WTB - Rear Adj shock for 03 636?

Im looking to replace the rear shock on my 03 636. Since I went to a 190 rear, I have to start playing with the height... Anyone have one laying around?
  8. K

WTB - I Spot for Summit Main on Sept 13

Yeah... Another one who wants to buy a trackday. I work schedule just changed so I can actually do this day.. PLEASE e-mail me at caballero9710@yahoo.com if anyone wants to sell theirs!
  9. K

WTB - Brake Rotors for 03 636

Title says it all! Looking for front rotors for a 2003 ZX6R 636. One of mine came to rest on the wheel chock and bent it...
  10. K

WTB - Summit I Group for Sept 14

Im on the waiting list but if someone is selling their spot...Let me know!!
  11. K

WTB - NJMP Lightning I Group-July 23

I know this is next to mission impossible but I just got clearance to get off work and its already full. Anyone selling a "I" spot for Wednesday?!?!?!
  12. K

FS - July 18th Summit Main I Spot

Title says it all.. I cant get off work....So its up for sale.... Anyone interested?