Search results

1. tholla

Revvit gloves new

Size XL but my hands are too think. Fingers are perfect but can’t open and close hands like I want. Email for pics. Its_te@yahoo.com
  2. tholla

2007 950 smr. V twin. 108hp. Mint. 15k miles

Email for more photos. Make offer. Bike location in East Hampton NY. Asking $7800
  3. tholla

Rev’It! Size 50

Classic wrong fit. eBay purchase with no returns. Guy absolutely lied about the size. This is a size 50. It’s been tried on twice. First buy the guy who sold it to me that was 6’ 195. Which was impossible for him and he lied about. Then by me I’m 6’ 180 and my hands turned purple because no...
  4. tholla

WTB 06 - 07 GSXR 600/750 complete body work and sub frame

Hello: Im hoping to find a set of body work for my gsxr 750, I would also like to find a subframe. I need shipping prices to 77096 Houston Texas. I am posting this for my brother. My cell is a NY number. Im on ebay looking for stuff but wanted to try the forum also. We are going...
  5. tholla

Brake line question Bridge or not?

Does it matter if you bridge the front SS brake lines or not? Does it not make any difference? Im not going pro.... so this is most likely a stupid question. My buddy has his GR SS lines bridged and i was thinking of taking his off his bike but then I thought buy new and go straight from caliper...
  6. tholla

FS crashed 2006 gsxr 1000 ohlins!!!

This bike was nice.... its tough to start a thread like that but its true All work done on this bike was done by mark built in NJ No title on bike. Make an offer on bike! located in 11968 Pick up only. Ohlins front internal kit 25mil and rear suspension - has one session on it...
  7. tholla

WTB QS for 06 R1

Looking to see if anyone has a dynojet or other model quick shifter for a 2006 R1. email me - its_te@yahoo.com
  8. tholla

WTB Parts for 2006 gsxr

I need the following: 2006 GSXR 1000 Rims- they got bent left clip front faring cluster stay tank rotors brembo parts for master cylinder - will order if cant find or replace with stock rear sets I have plastics. Bike took a hard tumble at NJMP last spring. hard to sell because i put...
  9. tholla

WTB PIRELLI supercorsa SP or SC new used OK

Let me know what you got. Dont care if its new or used I will run it. Only need a rear 190 I got a front already but if you have a nice lightly used set talk to me.... Holla at your boy I want the older more common SP's but if you got the new jump offs the SC's let me know...
  10. tholla

Bike Shipping Question

Hello all: Thinking of sending my bike to Texas to be with my older bro. I live in NY..... So the question is has anyone ever shipped a bike, if so what company did you use Etc..... Have a phone # or a link to a website?? Any help would be appreciated!! Send a PM if you want or shoot me...
  11. tholla

cbr 600rr sub frame part 07-10+

Hello all: I'm looking for a part i threw out. hope to get it cheap haha. take a look at the picture its what bolts to where the red squares are on the sub frame. Anyone with a used bent sub frame will most likely have this part. Send me a PM or email at its_te@yahoo.com Thanks.
  12. tholla

Wtb cbr 600rr parts 07-10

Looking for windscreen, stock foot peg left side, clip ons aka handle bars, race tail plastic, let me know... its_te@yahoo.com or 631 848 8266
  13. tholla

WTB cbr foot peg 07-10

Hello looking for a 2007-10 cbr 600rr left foot peg, all i need is the foot peg its self the bracket as a whole is fine, but if you have complete im cool with that. Also clip ons aka handle bars oem or after market looking for those too. both sides. #726 07 cbr 600rr - in hospital
  14. tholla

07 cbr 600rr semi part out

hello all, i have a 2007 cbr 600rr it was crashed and forks got slightly bent as well as left foot peg and right clip on. bike was all stock with a k&n filter. i do not have title. it went down in october. I hurt my ankle badly so i need money for Dr bills. the bike runs fine, goes through...
  15. tholla

2007 cbr 600rr part out

hello i have the following: 1. cbr 600 motor 5k street miles runs perfect 2. frame 3. sub frame 4. rear rim i am parting out my cbr due to a high side. front end got slightly tweeked(forks bent) so i am cutting my losses. all parts are in good working condition. i can ship parts. parts...
  16. tholla

help wanted leather repair

I have some gloves that need little repair. Does anyone know of a leather guy that I could mail my junk?? Thank you for your help
  17. tholla

WTB: 48 jacket or suit

hello i am looking for a size 58/48 leather jacket with 360 zip my pants are joe rocket or a 58/48 one piece. i like the way the alpinestar one piece suit fits. i wore on at last track day. i dont care about brand most of the zippers work together from my experience. let me know what...
  18. tholla

2007 cbr 600rr

i brought this bike back to life!! bike is for sale after the 7th of september, i am going to track it at njmp, monticello. bone stock no title bike was crashed into car. insurance company didnt want it the front was just all a tweak out of wack new parts: airfilter - k n n front end...
  19. tholla

fairing mounting question problem

i bought some rather cheap race plastics for my cbr track bike prodject. i need a link to a website thats sells a bolt system that works with my overlapping fairings. look at the pics my email is its_te@yahoo.com thanks for looking and helping!!
  20. tholla

2007 CBR 600rr help start

i bought a crashed up banged up crack smoking 2007 cbr 600rr. this is going to be my track bike after giving it a great cleaning and taking things off that are no longer needed i wanted to make bike run. the bike is in ok shape after cleaning up. the bike has no speedo or dash. (if you...