2007 CBR 600rr help start

tholla

i bought a crashed up banged up crack smoking 2007 cbr 600rr.

this is going to be my track bike

after giving it a great cleaning and taking things off that are no longer needed i wanted to make bike run. the bike is in ok shape after cleaning up.

the bike has no speedo or dash. (if you have one email me)

so i get bike to turn over but thats it and i dont hear fuel pump prime when i turn key over to start pos.

all fuses are good relays are good too the relays are the same i tried to switch them around like headlight for fuel pump etc .... i dont need most of them because its going to be track only

My question is..... will this bike start up without a dash? does the dash have the brains to tell the bike its idle or whatever???

there is alot of computers on these bikes so somthing is up and since my bike grew up on the wrong side of the tracks smoking crack when it was young god only knows

all the other electric parts are on bike are fine ecu fuses none of that stuff has moved or been unpluged before

the bike was crashed into a car or somthing i dont really know what happened. oil is good gas is new tank is clean blah blah

bike turns over with ease but wont fire and run..........

help me

email me its_te@yahoo.com or call me 631 848 8266 -tim

erick1670

You provobly took off the tipover sensor off from the back of the fearing stay, check to see if you did that when cleaning

Dave561

Control Rider
Yep sounds like the tip sensor (bank angle sensor) is missing. Should be a 3 wire plug to a u-shaped unit in the lights. The BAS has an up arrow and needs to be mounted with the arrow up

tholla

Yeah there is nothing up front as far as headlights or the fairing stay that was cracked off and then taken off by me

so i will try to by pass this tip over sensor with the little wire trick

Thanks for the help!