Search results

1. meganogin

Leathers,boots,helmet,back protector $500

Package deal, the helmet is was worn three times, it has never been down. The leathers and boots have been down at turn 10 at road Atlanta. They are not pretty but they are fine for the track, and the price is right. if you don't want the helmet, the package is $300. Suit is a 46, boots are size...
  2. meganogin

$250.00 in credit for $125.00

Like the title says, I am sitting out for a while and won't need these credits. They were purchased in August, I think they are good for a year? My PayPal is meganogin@yahoo.com PayPal only. I have $292.50 -%15= 250 for $125.00. Thanks Dennis
  3. meganogin

Sidi Vortice boots size11 /45 euro $150

For sale; Sidi Vortice boots, size 11US or 45 euro. I am sitting out for a while so I am selling some of my stuff. The boots have been down once , the only damage is in the picture of the ankle. These boots can be rebuilt from the ground up from the Sidi website!! Here is your chance to get a...
  4. meganogin

Best wishes, farewell for now.

I have decided to hang up my leathers for now. I accomplished almost all my goals, with a lot of help from fellow NESBA members and CR's. My fellow members are the best quality people anyone could hope to hang out with, bar none. What we all have decided to do as a hobby is something most people...
  5. meganogin

2007 Gsxr 600, $3000

2007 GSXR 600, Bill of sale only, Stock motor, Runs great, I have never had any issues with at all. Traxxion Dynamics springs and valve stack in the forks. Traxxion Dynamics spring and "Budget upgrade" on the stock shock. Set up for a 195lb rider. Dynojet PCIII and Bazzaz quickshifter,and a M4...
  6. meganogin

Any Supermotos around ATL?

I am thinking about building a Sumo for riding/training this winter. I am trying to find out if there is still anywhere to ride around Atlanta(kart tracks or racetracks), before I spend a bunch of money on wheels and tires. I am going to convert my RMZ, so it would be a track only supermoto...
  7. meganogin

A group Video Barber

Deleted, thanks
  8. meganogin

Paddock Ettiquette? What should you do?

So, On Sunday the guy next to me in the pits had not properly secured his EZ up, when a gust of wind landed it on top of my truck. It put a scratch( BIG scratch) on the fender, all the way down to the metal. I understand accidents happen, but he never even acknowledged that it happened. He...
  9. meganogin

Barber, Hydrate or else!!!!

Like the title says....Hydrate, you should have started yesterday. But it is never too late!
  10. meganogin

Hey Chuck, are you coming to Barber?

Like the title says ! I need tires!!
  11. meganogin

To all us Dad's, Happy Fathers day!

To all of us that need to leave a little in reserve for our smallest supporters, Happy Fathers Day!!!!
  12. meganogin

Jennings, Thanks DJ !!!!

Thanks for slowing down long enough to spend some time with Jaymi and I! It was great to get sit and shoot the s**t with you. I sent Courtney a PM to rub it in that he was not there,LOL! On Monday I finally starting getting comfortable with the rear tire spinning through 9,10 and 11, I am not...
  13. meganogin

Porsche test track at ATL airport?

A buddy of mine said he heard on the radio this morning that Porsche N.A. is moving their HQ to the southside of Atlanta. Also, they are planning to build a test track on the site of the old Ford plant located at the end of the runway. I fix aircraft for Delta, which means I could almost...
  14. meganogin

2007 R6 engine needed!

A buddy of mine spun a rod bearing at Road Atlanta on Saturday. He is looking for a 07 model motor, or any other year that is the same effectivity. It is a track bike , not a race bike, so bone stock is just fine with him. Thanks let me know what ya got!
  15. meganogin

Callin FITTY,

I forgot to ask you on Sunday; did you get any video from the session you had the camera mounted?
  16. meganogin

Movin up to A!!!

:adore: I am not sure where to start. I guess I should just keep it simple, and say Thanks to Courtney, Taylor, Cal, and Rob for giving me a new view of what me and my bike are capable of. Thanks also to Jaymi ( suzukidoc) for bringing me into NESBA and showing me the difference between...
  17. meganogin

I want my SED!!!

I have a big chunk of my track budget set aside for a SED this year, the wait is killing me! I need to go FLAT OUT.......had to say it. :popcorn:
  18. meganogin

After Crash makeover

Here are some pics of the before, during and after. I did the whole bike in "Trackwraps' There is not a drop of paint in the whole bike. I have a new respect for guys who do this stuff for a living, it can be a major PIA to wrap around some of the curves and bends! Any how, here goes Here is...
  19. meganogin

gmd computrac, any one use them?

I low-sided at Road ATL this weekend, bent the subframe all to hell when it hit the mud:doh: Does anyone have experience with GMD, how much do they charge to check the bike, how much can they fix, and what do they charge. Also, can anyone reccommend a local place for leather repair, I would...
  20. meganogin

08/09 gsxr 600 fairings on a 07 ?

I sent a pm to the Trackday store, but I was wondering if anyone can tell me what it takes to mount 08/09 bodywork on a 07 gsxr 600. I know the bikes are almost the same, just figured I would ask, I am thinking of taking advantage of the free shipping on the Armour Bodies fairings from the TDS.