2007 Gsxr 600, $3000

meganogin

2007 GSXR 600, Bill of sale only, Stock motor, Runs great, I have never had any issues with at all. Traxxion Dynamics springs and valve stack in the forks. Traxxion Dynamics spring and "Budget upgrade" on the stock shock. Set up for a 195lb rider. Dynojet PCIII and Bazzaz quickshifter,and a M4 carbon slip on, Extra radiator and a full set of extra bodywork(needs to be repaired from a lowside at Road Atl last year) Optimal racing body wrapped in Trackwraps Carbon fiber.
I bought the bike off of this forum about a year and a half ago, it has taken me well into "A" group. I have enjoyed it a great deal. I also have a 6x12 Vnose Horton Hauler trailer that I would do a package deal for $4700. I will be at Road Atlanta Friday and Saturday if you want to see the bike in person.I am not crazy about selling the bike, so, the price is $3000, PLEASE don't waste my time and yours with lowball offers, Thanks.
IMG_20110926_144807.jpg

IMG_20110926_144905.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

meganogin

In all honesty, I do not know the true mileage. The odometer shows 11, LOL, so I guess the bike has 11 miles!! I have taken good care of it, the sump plug is always clean when I change the oil, and , as I said in the add, I have never had a ny problems.

meganogin

Deposit pending in a few minutes. Thanks to all who responded, stay tuned, I will post when sale is completed.

meganogin

As of now the bike and trailer will be going together. If that changes I will get back to you ASAP, thanks!

meganogin

jeepy;218029 wrote: Will be checking the post .. I'm 22 hours away but ready to take the drive any time !!
WOW, I should have priced it higher!!! LOL. Oh well, thanks to everyone for looking, John from Iowa is planning on picking up the bike and trailer Monday evening. If for some reason it falls thru, I will pm all who responded to let them know. Thanks again.
Dennis