Search results

1. J

2003 CBR 600RR $2300 Track only.

I would buy this CBR in a heartbeat if I only had the money right now...I'm looking for a 600 FI bike for the track only. Good luck with the sale, bump, I'm sure it wont last long at that price.
  2. J

New guy from E. TN

cool! Looking forward to meeting all of you:) I started this back in February for the tri cities riders...link below http://tricitiesbikes.21.forumer.com/
  3. J

New guy from E. TN

Wow! that's good to know...I was under the wrong impression... Crash insurance is great too! I didn't expect that! Hope I never need it though:eek: Thanks for the heads-up! I am surprised!
  4. J

New guy from E. TN

HI JRA, that's cool. I work in Johnson city! maybe we can share a ride to a track sometime or just roll out locally, but it will be next season before i can schedule any more tracks on the calendar cause of the newborn, also the member fee of $75 is sorta steep to squeeze in maybe 1 or 2...
  5. J

New guy from E. TN

BTW I always thought the RC51 is one of the coolest sounding bikes to pass my a$$:adore:
  6. J

New guy from E. TN

I live in Chuckey...It looks like there's about 145 miles between our cities, 2.5 hours. I have two more trackdays scheduled this season with STT and a newborn due in august so my time will be limited until next spring, but I'd be happy to travel with you if it makes things easier sometime...
  7. J

New guy from E. TN

Hi all, New here from East TN. Looking forward to a track day with the org soon... Looking for a designated 600cc track bike for next season as well... Tired of grappling with the 900RR. Hope to meet some of you soon. Josh