Search results

1. pickpocket293

FS: 2006 R6 Complete Track Bike Part Out

Funding an education is expensive, so the track mistress is up for sale. It will be sold off piece by piece, but a list of notable aftermarket parts are as follows: Stator $40, Rectifier $40, rear master cylinder $40 (FRONT SOLD), blue shorty pazzo levers SOLD, Front calipers $100 for the set...
  2. pickpocket293

FS: Dunlop/Pirelli rain tires

I'm selling my lightly used rain tires. The front is a Dunlop and the rear is a Pirelli, standard 120/70 and 180/55 sizes, respectively. Both have been used for two rain days of mid-pack intermediate pace and have been stored in my basement in a black plastic bag to avoid degradation of the...
  3. pickpocket293

FS: R6 06/07 Fuel Pump

I have a fuel pump that I bought from carnag3 and thought I would use it... Doesn't look like that'll happen, so I'm getting rid of it. Perfect working order, boxed up and ready to ship out. It's my understanding that this will NOT fit 08 and up R6 tanks, but I've never tested the fitment...
  4. pickpocket293

FS:06/07 R6 GOLD forks, OEM

As stated, I have a set of GOLD oem 06/07 forks for sale. I ran them about 6 times on the track this season and I'm not sure how old the fluid in them is (bought the bike this summer), so if you feel the need, you can change the fork oil. There are no leaks, no bends and no malfunctioning parts...
  5. pickpocket293

WTB: 3rd gen R6 starter

Not a stator, a starter... Who's got one in their parts bin?
  6. pickpocket293

WTB: 3rd gen R6 Graves damper mount

Like the title says, I'm looking for the damper mount that attaches to the fork tube and fairing stay. Let me know what you've got.
  7. pickpocket293

FS: AGV GP-Tech Rossi Replica Dreamtime (size Large)

Up for sale is my baby-- a GP-Tech Dreamtime in size Large. It's in mint condition and comes with the clear visor and a dark smoked visor, as well as the helmet bag and the collector's edition box. This is a limited edition, numbered helmet and they aren't making any more of them. #502 out of...
  8. pickpocket293

2007 R6r -- 11,800 miles -- Janesville, WI

Up for sale is a 2007 R6 (not the S model) in Candy Red. Clean title in hand. NEVER been tipped over or laid down.~11,800 miles and has been meticulously maintained (oil changed every 3000 miles with Amsoil full synthetic, etc). This bike needs nothing. Extras/non-stock items include: Pilot...
  9. pickpocket293

FS: AGV GP-Tech Rossi Replica 5 Continents helmet (size Large)

Up for sale is my street helmet. It's never been dropped or abused, but there is a very small imperfection in the shell (from when I removed a go-pro mount). Size large, comes with clear visor (with Wikishift auto-tinting skin installed) and a dark smoked visor and the AGV helmet bag. The...
  10. pickpocket293

Ballistic 4 Cell EVO 2 Battery

Up for sale is a Ballistic 4 Cell EVO 2 battery that I literally JUST picked up from someone a few days ago.. I threw it in the track bike and let it sit on a tender for 24 hours and it'll fire up but it won't keep the bike running. Selling it for what I bought it for, and I'll eat the...
  11. pickpocket293

06/07 R6r FULL FAIRING PART-OUT!

I recently bought some red plastics so I'm looking to part out my grey ones! I have every piece of plastic that belongs on the bike and the bike has never been down. The only blemishes to speak of are: 1) There are a couple small scuffs on the tank (where your crotch goes) that could easily be...