Search results

1. gpnpike

2008 R6 Race Street

2008 R6 up for sale. I'm trying to get some money together for a down payment on a house so this has to go ASAP! Less than 3k miles (battery is dead, but i'll put a new one in it) Track plastics Braided front lines vesrah front pads vortex clip ons vortex case cover shorty levers Dunlop 211...
  2. gpnpike

Thank you NESBA

I just want to say thank you.... .... for ruining my productivity at work. :doh: I did my first trackday at VIR last October, and with RA coming up in a week, I can't get anything done. Thanks for the addiction.. See ya'll at RA :D
  3. gpnpike

Ebay tire warmers

Anyone have any experience with them? I see Sumomoto's and Tyrsox all over ebay. They seem like good deals, but whats the downside compared to paying $$$ for chickenhawks and woodcrafts? Anyone used them? Just looking for some feedback, i'm in the market for a set. Thanks :cheers:
  4. gpnpike

WTB: 08 R6 Track Plastics

Well, anyone have any? Brand doesnt matter, new or used. Painted or not. I don't care. Post em up! Thanks, Tyler
  5. gpnpike

VIR.. First track weekend..

Well, I'm hooked! I ran VIR Patriot and Full this weekend and all I can say is WOW! I just want to give a huge thanks to Roger, Todd, Taylor, Mike and NESBA as an organization. Thanks for the bump. You guys put on an awesome event and I can't wait to get back out and ride with you guys...
  6. gpnpike

Hello All

Hello everyone! Cliff Notes Bio: Rode an 01 R1 for two years back in 04-05. Got out of riding to get through school. Picked up an 08 R6 about two months ago. Love mountain runs and twisty roads (i was forced to move to the beach :doh:) So that's that. I've signed up for VIR full Oct 19th...