Hello All

gpnpike

Hello everyone!

Cliff Notes Bio: Rode an 01 R1 for two years back in 04-05. Got out of riding to get through school. Picked up an 08 R6 about two months ago. Love mountain runs and twisty roads (i was forced to move to the beach :doh:)

So that's that. I've signed up for VIR full Oct 19th, and thinking about signing up for Patriot the 18th and make it a full weekend!!

My main question is this...
I sold all my old gear with my bike. So I picked up a used A* one piece. It has a tear in the seam on the back of the left shoulder. Will this pass tech? Or do I need to get it patched and repaired before I go?

Thanks all! Look forward to meeting you guys! I'm anxious to learn.

JRA

You should get it repaired if there is any doubt in your mind. You won't be very happy if your suit gets turned down at tech, plus the full course is very fast. It's never a good idea to ride with questionable gear, but that's especially true on a really fast track.

gpnpike

I was planning on it. I just didn't see anything in the manual and wanted to ask.

The fact that full course is so fast is why I want to do Patriot the 18th. I think it would be a good "intro (for lack of better words)" to track riding before I get on full course.

Thanks!