Search results

1. mike27

WTB: 05 GSXR 750 race fairings

I'll get some pictures in a little while and text them to you later today
  2. mike27

WTB: 05 GSXR 750 race fairings

I have a full set that needs some repairs. Minor cracks and peeling paint but definately good enough to repair and repaint. Ill text you pictures if you're interested.
  3. mike27

wtb 04 05 GSXR 600/750 race bodywork

Pictures sent
  4. mike27

wtb 04 05 GSXR 600/750 race bodywork

I have a full set with minor scratches and cracks. Definately repairable, I just didn't have the time. Pm me your # and ill text you pictures. My computer is broke so I can't post them.
  5. mike27

Front Caliper Swap

I'll check into a set of the R6 calipers. So what years of those will fit? Or will any of their radial type fit? Thanks guys
  6. mike27

Front Caliper Swap

Will the front calipers off an 08 gsxr 750 fit an 04? Same brand, just different color.
  7. mike27

GoPro Camera Mount with Block Offs

Are these still available? I never did get around to ordering them last year and want them now.
  8. mike27

FS: Windscreen Suzuki 2003/2004 GSXR 600/750

Ill take it if it's still available
  9. mike27

MCRA - Putnam April 21, 22

Enough of this "I'm stuck in I group" shit! You guys should feel honored to be held up by me.
  10. mike27

2008 6X12 Vnose single axle enclosed trailer $2400

If I didn't just spend $10k on a foundation repair and bathroom remodel, this would be mine. Perfect size, clean and close to me. I hope you don't sell it and it's available this time next year :D
  11. mike27

Where are you riding this year?

Well, maybe I'll give it a try this year. I'm fine with finishing toward the back as long as I'll have someone running comparable times to race with and don't get in any of the faster guys way. Might be a good experience
  12. mike27

Are there any classes for 750's?
  13. mike27

Good luck to you and all our other local heroes doing WERA and CCS. Hope to go spectate some of these this year and show some support for the CR's that have helped me. Maybe I'll get enough work on the track in to try it some day.
  14. mike27

I will do whatever STT days I can and hopefully a BHF day if possible. BHF weekend would be awesome. And if the Labor Day weekend is somehow put into works again DEFINATELY. Hope Jigs and whoever is working on that can lock that down. It is probably the best event Nesba has put on since I've...
  15. mike27

MW Schedule

BAM! :haha:
  16. mike27

MW Schedule

All anger and resentment aside. We really need to still have the Bash. Disbanned region or not. A lot of the Midwest family will still ride together this year with other organizations so we still at least should try and keep our family tradition alive, right? We need to stay together with or...
  17. mike27

MW Schedule

I wouldn't say the midwest attendance was the issue. Seemed to me every event I was at was well attended. Not saying full or sold out but it looked pretty close. And of course weekday Road America dates would have poor attendance. It's in the middle of the week. This is a hobby for us and most...
  18. mike27

MW Schedule

Looks like signing up as early as possible for STT events is going to be the key here, cuz they are gonna be FULL with all of us having to get our fix somehow.
  19. mike27

Lots of 04 GSXR 750 Parts

Is the exhaust still available?
  20. mike27

Shoei TR-Z XL/ASV Levers

The ASV levers are still for sale. $140 shipped