Search results

1. trickyricky

VIR-North 6/11- 6/12 weekend!

Ciao ciccio! I'll by pitting with old man Jermaine. It'll be one hell of a weekend, ci vidiamo in pista
  2. trickyricky

Hey there Judy; long time no see, all me though. I'll be bringing stories to the camp fire....
  3. trickyricky

VA speeding ticket - is this normal???

Man o man! What a saga!!! Makes me wonder what do I have coming my way...
  4. trickyricky

Both days for me, first track event of 2011;
  5. trickyricky

WTB 2003 GSXR 750 Parts

tag, you're hit
  6. trickyricky

VA speeding ticket - is this normal???

I'll let you guys know how it goes as I am getting ready to go thru this very shortly. I might have jail time as well, no more riding in VA, fo' sho'
  7. trickyricky

WTB 2003 GSXR 750 Parts

Hey there, I'll be there onthe 12th, I can bring an extra tail and windscreen, no the best but he can have them if he wants. Let me know....
  8. trickyricky

Road to Summit

Dave when are you planning to go up there, I want to do the same
  9. trickyricky

Lean Angle? Counter Steer? Throttle? - nah!

I've seen these competitions, they are put together by Honda, along with trackdays. The Police demos are pretty freaking amazing as well, on VFR-800s no less. Kakkoi!
  10. trickyricky

tires

Jermaine the B-stone guru!
  11. trickyricky

where to get decorative knee pucks

Genius! I'll buy those....
  12. trickyricky

Biaggi

Forza Max! I'm keeping tabs on Rea, Laverty, Marco is going to be fine, but he'll find a way to screw it all up....
  13. trickyricky

Biaggi

Don't forget the riders.... I believe that there are more equally talented folks than any other racing series. Haga on a "satellite" Aprillia? Bikes do matter in any race, but a good rider can usually overcome less than stellar equipment with race craft. Btw, Rea in typical British fashion...
  14. trickyricky

Biaggi

Biaggi is almost likeable, maybe since he became a father, he decided to go with a different approach. Lorenzo comes across like a punk, Pedrosa is my boy though, a lot of folks don't care for his riding, and it frustrates me how easily he seems to give up, but is his ass not mine....
  15. trickyricky

Biaggi

I think that you are seeing too much into it, you don't get to ride into that "advanced" age by being dumb. Well, you shouldn't..... Running wide in that turn is relative, look at how he could adjust his line to protect from a Melandri pass. Not to mention that he just came from catching his...
  16. trickyricky

Wrenchfest

Maybe because, most trackday folks already tinker on their bikes, kinda' like their moments alone with their mule. Great idea though, there is strengh in numbers of hands tackling things like sag, bodywork, brake bleeding, etc. Maybe a good way to start a long ride day We do it when we go riding...
  17. trickyricky

Richmond VA area track day riders?

Not a Richmond area thing, north of me anyway, fwiw though, there is a R-1 meet and greet today at 2pm, Quaker steak in Newport News, R-1 forum thing.
  18. trickyricky

Lots of 04 GSXR 750 Parts

Got them, thanks; let's make a deal!