Search results

1. Hollywood

2009 GSXR 1000 SuperStock Racebike FS

Got an email about this. Sorry, bike sold last year. Thanks
  2. Hollywood

somebody wants a great bike. Lots of ways to buy it, I still have everything except the spare set of white wheels.
  3. Hollywood

It's riding season! Who wants to go fast?
  4. Hollywood

Bike is currently available and the Thermosman deal is absolutely on the table if the asking price for the package you want is paid. I emailed you at the address above. Thanks!
  5. Hollywood

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

Chris did some awesome work for some of our bikes with moments to spare and got us out of a real potential jam. Thanks CK!
  6. Hollywood

pm returned
  7. Hollywood

WTB Second gen single plug SV650 motor

As title states. Looking for a second gen (04 and up) SV650 single plug motor, complete. Mileage doesn't matter, whether or not it's blown up does. Not looking for a paper weight with a damaged cylinder or split crank or ragged trans. Prefer unit that came out a running bike. If you've got one...
  8. Hollywood

Bike still available. Happy to help with delivery a few hours from Northern Virginia. I have spare painted bodywork, a spare Sharkskinz painted superbike tail, a spare almost new radiator and a spare complete set of BLACK wheels left. Also have the option for stock calipers or the 4 pad...
  9. Hollywood

PM's replied
  10. Hollywood

PM me specifically what you are looking for, as of 2/11 I still have the bike.
  11. Hollywood

bump the more I see it in the garage, the more I think about how awesome it would be to see someone else flogging it around the Mid Atlantic region or Road A!
  12. Hollywood

pre holiday bump!
  13. Hollywood

$9000 with no spares, no bodywork, and stock front calipers. Naked and awesome. $13000 with all spares(2 rear wheels, one spare front wheel and a brand new radiator!), bodywork and Brembo Monobloc 4 pad race calipers Deal maker: Pay one of the asking prices above and I will foot the bill for...
  14. Hollywood

2007 ama gsxr 600

GLWS man, that was a great bike when I owned her, I hope you made some great memories on it!
  15. Hollywood

it's on WERA. Can help with delivery within a few hours of DC (VIR-NJMP-SUMMIT) or thereabouts
  16. Hollywood

final bump before the bike goes up on racing forums.
  17. Hollywood

Thanks 'Drew! The bodywork is some of the most flexible and best fitting I've owned so far. The paint scheme has managed to wear really well after a year of use too! $10500 firm as she sits with stock calipers. I'm in Northern Virginia, willing to help out with delivery within a few hours of my...
  18. Hollywood

speed bump
  19. Hollywood

Thanks Danny! Yeah, this bike has been a blast to ride and the crew at KWS and Thermosman really put together a great package for me. The torque curve on it is amazing and been good for days worth of smiles. The bike has been seen in person by two local interested parties so far, and again...