Search results

1. Hollywood

WTB Second gen single plug SV650 motor

As title states. Looking for a second gen (04 and up) SV650 single plug motor, complete. Mileage doesn't matter, whether or not it's blown up does. Not looking for a paper weight with a damaged cylinder or split crank or ragged trans. Prefer unit that came out a running bike. If you've got one...
  2. Hollywood

2009 GSXR 1000 SuperStock Racebike FS

As title states 2009-11 Suzuki GSX R1K -Formerly owned by Tim Bemisderfer -Motor by Mark Junge at Vesrah Suzuki -Complete chassis rebuild and service at KWS Motorsports at beginning of season with 2 map switch for 100 and MR12 (for details on what a professional racebike chassis build are...
  3. Hollywood

Road Atlanta; First time NESBA SE rider and now a fan

Hey all Just wanted to throw in a thanks and a hats off to you all and your organization. My name is Chris and I have only ridden with NESBA once before at Road America last year. At Road Atlanta I was really impressed with the structure, teamwork and respect that John, Calvin and your staff...
  4. Hollywood

FS- 2007 roadracingworld.com GSXR 1000

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As title states. I picked the bike up in the spring of this year directly from Team Hammer. MSO says Team Hammer, and is signed. AMA Spec Superstock build on motor. Motor can run pump all day, loves U4 and MR9...
  5. Hollywood

Fs: 2007 gsxr 600, ama dsb

For sale as title states. Bikes were originally purchased from Vesrah Suzuki in fall of 2007 after both were completely rebuilt. Originally built to Vesrah spec and raced in 2008. Then they were sent back to Vesrah in the winter of 08 and rebuilt to AMA DSB spec. This year both bikes were raced...