2009 GSXR 1000 SuperStock Racebike FS

Hollywood

As title states

2009-11 Suzuki GSX R1K
-Formerly owned by Tim Bemisderfer
-Motor by Mark Junge at Vesrah Suzuki
-Complete chassis rebuild and service at KWS Motorsports at beginning of season with 2 map switch for 100 and MR12
(for details on what a professional racebike chassis build are, please see here: http://www.kwsmotorsports.com/roadrace.htm )
-EM Pro
-steering stabilizer
-Kit quickshifter (utilizes the factory kickstand switch, no Bazzaz or DynoJet to fail)
-Ohlins 30mm forks and TTX rear shock sprung and serviced by Thermosman for a 200lb rider, custom valving
-Full LeoVince Factory system into Carbon can
-Sharkskinz Yoshimura bodywork with AndrewSwensonDesigns matte paint
-Brembo 19x20 MC to custom Spiegler kevlar coated stainless -2sbk lines, EBC race pads, stock shaved calipers
-completely wired brakes and front end
-complete spare 1500 mile radiator
-Vortex adjustable rear sets
-Yoshimura Engine plugs
-Woodcraft engine guards and case covers
-Remote SBK coolant reservoir
-Whole engine safety wired
-Captive rear caliper for easy rear wheel changes
-Kit chain hanger
-Extended rear axle bolts
-Pro bolt caliper bolt kit
-Pro bolt axle kit
-Motion Pro 1/4 turn throttle with cams
-Remote brake adjuster
-Cable clutch modified
-Keyless start
-Port for pit speed limiter switch
-Fat grips
-Vortex clip ons
-Cox radiator/oil cooler guards
-EK 520 chain (4 weekends) w PitBull rear sprocket
-Accosato 1/4 turn fuel tank cap
-Lightweight battery
-2 sets white powdercoated wheels, metal valve stems, lightened and round edged rear rotors (one set brand new powder, never used)
-1 set stock complete black wheels, spare sprocket carrier
-Front and rear stands

This machine is a racebike. It has a MSO from Suzuki and has never been titled. It makes a ton of horsepower but better than that it has an amazing dyno curve. I would equate this motorbike to having the power of a slightly de-tuned Superbike (which I've owned) with the handling of an almost 600-like chassis.

There are currently Monobloc 4 pad race calipers installed on the bike and I would like to sell them together, they make a great addition in my opinion. They are the expensive ones and were rebuilt as recently as last winter by Yoyodyne. They run a BG DOT4 Plus fluid and have been flushed 3 times this year and the fluid will be fresh upon delivery.

Non-refundable deposits are acceptable, but no "multiple payments" will be entertained.

If you do buy my bike after seeing this ad I will contribute $250 towards a end-of-season refresh service of your choice at KWS Motorsports for the machine. I will be bringing a few bikes down to them this winter and I would be happy to bring them my former bike to be freshened up for the new owner.

Bike will be delivered clean with all fluids changed and ready to ride.

Price of full description above WITH Brembo calipers $15000 obo

Price of full description above WITH stock calipers $13000 obo
Thanks!!

Please feel free to post up any questions you may have. I'll get some pics up after I take her out for one last TD with NESBA at Summit Point on Monday, Oct 1! Find me and come on by and check her out if you are interested!!

Hollywood

$14K with front Brembo Monobloc 4 pad calipers (less stock calipers)

$12K with stock front calipers

both sets of spare complete wheels

painted track day bodywork (older M4 Monster HotBodies w SBK tail)

new condition radiator with upper hose and fan

Hollywood

fresh oil and brake fluid after a "get rid of the rest of the race gas" track day monday at Summit.

Tires on it are Dunlop US AMA 449 mediums with 2 races and one track day on them.

Will sell bike with stock calipers and deliver as is with no spares (the ones described above) for $10500

sweet deal

WOW someone should jump all over this!
You wont find A bike built and maintained by anyone more anal than Hollywood.
I bought an 07 SS Spec GSXR 600 motor from him a few years back and it was everything he stated and then some.
I ran 2 full seasons and was able to take 3rd in HWSS in CCS w/ that motor with never an issue.
The motor was transplanted into an 09 chassis and I ran 2 years of AMA NJMP rounds on it
I sold the bike and the new owner has ran a full season on it and cant be happier
O.K. enough bro, wish I could afford it, I would be all over it
GLWS, hope this isnt it, i need to race against you again next season

Hollywood

Thanks Danny!

Yeah, this bike has been a blast to ride and the crew at KWS and Thermosman really put together a great package for me. The torque curve on it is amazing and been good for days worth of smiles.

The bike has been seen in person by two local interested parties so far, and again one of the parties actually admitted to not bringing enough cash with him. He planned on picking the bike over and making a lower offer, but after putting hands on just admitted that it was as clean as it is listed.

In the pics the paint looks orange but it's actually a matte deep red. Looks red in the sun too. Wife's new camera, and I suck at using those kinds of optics.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me anytime.

Also, I know from buying and selling 4 other racebikes here on the NESBA forum that it can be really tough to fork over that kind of cash to look at it in your garage for a few months until it gets warm enough to go stretch out the cables. Keep in mind that prices for complete machines will usually go up in the spring and reputable shops are busy prepping rides for folks who dropped off their machines over the winter.

After the bike sells I will be happy to part out the spares if the buyer doesn't want them. That means the billet Brembo 4 Pad Mono Blocs too. I've even got spare EBC pads for them.

Thanks all!

D-Swens

Just a few details to share about this bike.

I did the paint and bodywork, and spared no pimpness...

The bodywork is Kit Yoshimura Suzuki bodywork, made by Sharkskinz. This is some really trick stuff, not avail to the general public. It is made with a special fabric and resin, so it is lighter and more flexible than usual. The ram air openings are slightly bigger, and the aerodunamics are tweaked, esp around the lower/chin to allow better airflow to the radiator ect. If you think regular Sharkskinz are cool, you'll love these.

The paint work is all finished under a murder matte clearcoat. Even though it looks flat, there are still 4 clean, tough coats. It is actually pretty easy to change back to gloss too, if you wanted...but its pretty hot-rod tough right now.

The rest of the bike has the same level of performance and care all over...you won't be disappointed.

Hollywood

Thanks 'Drew! The bodywork is some of the most flexible and best fitting I've owned so far. The paint scheme has managed to wear really well after a year of use too!

$10500 firm as she sits with stock calipers. I'm in Northern Virginia, willing to help out with delivery within a few hours of my location. Fresh oil and filter, tank and fuel system have been treated, fresh front brake fluid. Battery is fully charged. Front and rear tires have been properly heat cycled and have only have 1 practice session, 2 sprint races and a track day with decent times at Summit Main on them.

Hollywood

$9000 with no spares, no bodywork, and stock front calipers. Naked and awesome.

$13000 with all spares(2 rear wheels, one spare front wheel and a brand new radiator!), bodywork and Brembo Monobloc 4 pad race calipers

Deal maker: Pay one of the asking prices above and I will foot the bill for Thermosman to freshen the existing suspension and change springs if you need to. NESBA members only!

Also OBO on either package(no suspension deal tho). Willing to entertain trades with cash, just tell me what you've got. email me at chris@rpmmotorsportsracing.com

Hollywood

bump

the more I see it in the garage, the more I think about how awesome it would be to see someone else flogging it around the Mid Atlantic region or Road A!