Search results

1. bons

2007 r1 $7500

My brother in law has listed his 2007 R1 on dcsportbikes.net and asked me to post it up here. So below is a link to the .net post. http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50199 Thanks for lookin.
  2. bons

For Sale Teknic Chicane 1 Piece Leather Suit

For sale ****SOLD**** **Updated info Below** I have a Teknic Chicane 1 piece leather suit size 46 I purchased last year from Chris Moon, it has been worn 2 times and is in very good shape. I got this for $375 and am willing to let it go for $300. PM me or email me chrisbons@gmail.com if...
  3. bons

1998 Suzuki GSXR 600 SRAD

SOLD For Sale 1998 Suzuki GSXR 600 SRAD track bike, the bike is equipped with: Title Airtech race skins CRG shorty brake and clutch levers Vortex Clip Ons Scotts steering damper Vesrah SRJL front brake pads Metal braided front brake lines 2 up sprocket in the rear and 1 down sprocket in...
  4. bons

My Track Days are Done

It is with great displeasure I make the decision not to ride or get on the track, unfortunately after a serious crash on the street and almost losing my right foot I feel it is the right choice. Just to explain a bit further on Sept. 1 I was on a ride with a group of people going on a leisurely...
  5. bons

2001 Honda 600 F4i

2001 Honda 600 F4i track bike, the bike is equipped with: Clear Title in hand HotBodies race plastics Power Commander with Micron map (no serial cable) Micron slip-on exhaust Pazzo shorty levers HH front brake pads APE manual CCT Michelin Pilot Power tires Stock suspension Oil drain plug...
  6. bons

Tire Serives at Summit 7/18-20

Already covered sorry.