Search results

1. badstoltz

Alpinestars Boots, Woodcraft Stand, Pit Bull Condor, Etc. Etc.

I've still got a few items left that I'd like to liquidate! 1. Alpinestars SMX-4 boots, very little wear, some minor toe scuff and scratches but not bad. Includes brand new set of toe sliders. Size 44, 9.5 $115.00 Shipped! 2. Oxtar Boots, size 45. Little beat up but a great back-up boot...
  2. badstoltz

VORTEX Adj. Rearsets- 06 GSXR 750

Nice set of adjustable rearsets off an 06 750. Will fit others I'm sure but please son't ask me. Only damage is a small scratch at the end of left peg. Includes an extra brake lever. $250 shipped. For quicker response habitationinc at yahoo.
  3. badstoltz

Misc. Gear, Parts, Stands, etc

It doesn't look like I'll be doing any more track days for a while so this stuff has got to go! I'm trying to raise money for my dog's surgery, so I'm considering all reasonable offers! Here's a list of what's left. Shipping is extra unless noted otherwise. 1. Joe Rocket Speedmaster back...
  4. badstoltz

06 GSXR 750- $3200- Need to Sell ASAP!!!

I've not ridden this bike this season or last. My dog Roofus needs surgery and I'd really like to get this bike out of the garage. This is a 2006 GSXR 750 track bike or race bike. It is not street legal as it sits, and I have none of the street parts or wiring to put it back to street. It has...
  5. badstoltz

06 GSXR 750, Priced to Move!

I've decided that since I won't be able to hit the track this season that my 06 GSXR 750 should move on. This has been a good and reliable bike for me over two seasons, but its been crashed three times on my way from I to A. Two lowsides and a highside. Its been repaired and put back on the...
  6. badstoltz

Held, Arai, PitBull, Warmers, 06 GSXR 750, Etc, Etc, Etc...

It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to use any of this stuff anytime soon so its all for sale. Everything is located in Gary, IN, 46403, and can be deliverd to Chicago or anywhere in between free of charge! Please request pictures of what you'd like to see via email...
  7. badstoltz

06-07 GSXR 750 parts- fairings, motor, windscreen etc.

I hate to do it but I've got to cash in on some of the parts I've been sitting on. All are for an 06-07 GSXR 750 unless stated otherwise. Let me know what you're interested in and we can try to work something out. Request pics of what you want to see! Thanks 1. Fairings-brand new Optimal...
  8. badstoltz

Congrats to Jim Meigs of his 'A' Bump

Jim, I'm real glad to be writing this thread so soon after you posted mine. Congrats on the bump. You've really been looking good out there and I'm happy that I get to keep chasing you. Looking forward to the next event!
  9. badstoltz

06 GSXR gauge WIRE Needed @ Putnam

Hey Everybody, I'm still without the wire only to the front gauge cluster/headlight on an 06 GSXR 750, but I'm pretty sure that all models are the same. I've got one that will hopefully be here tomorrow, but it sure would be nice to have a backup just in case. If you have one could you please...
  10. badstoltz

15 day free tire question

I was just curious about the 15 day free tires. Have vouchers or tires been distributed yet? If not, when should we expect to recieve them? Thanks.
  11. badstoltz

Sharkskinz Fender-06 GSXR 750

I have a brand new Sharkskinz front fender. Primer, never mounted. $40 obo. Located in Chicagoland, or shipping at the buyers expense. Pics upon request.
  12. badstoltz

New Michelin Power Race- 180/55 R17

I have a brand new, never mounted Michelin Power Race rear. Size 180/55 for a 17 inch rim. Tire has been stored indoors and is still sticky. Pics upon request. Located in chicagoland or shipping at the buyers expense. $125 obo.
  13. badstoltz

Sidi Vertigo Corsa Air-9.5/44

I have a used pair of Sidi Vertigo Corsa Air boots, black, size 9.5/44. Overall they are in good shape and have never been crashed. Both soles have some wear from the pegs, but neiher is worn through. Pics available upon request. Pickup in chicagoland or shipping at the buyers expense. $275...
  14. badstoltz

Attack Skins-06 GSXR 750

I have a used set of Attack body work in pretty decent shape. Some light damage to the front fairing and supersport tail, lower is in good condition, no fender. Pick up in chicagoland or shipping at the buyers expense. Pics are available upon request. $300 obo.
  15. badstoltz

MotoGP Corkscrew Jackets-New XL XXL

I have two brand new MotoGP corkscrew jackets, never worn and still in the original plastic bags. They are both yellow and black. $125 each, obo. plus shipping. They are located in the Chicagoland area.
  16. badstoltz

Best Weekend Yet !!!

Man did I have fun this weekend at Putnam! I'll admit that I wasn't sure how it would go and I'm sure if T2 was there he'd have reminded me of my Cold Tire Traction lesson I learned in the paddock my first year, he never forgets. Nevertheless the weather cooperated and I really seemed to get...
  17. badstoltz

Sidi Vertigo Corsa Air- 44/9.5

Black, used less than one season. Boots are in pretty good shape, with some wear on the soles only. $275 OBO, plus shipping.
  18. badstoltz

Who's got HPT info ?

We're making the trip out to HPT in a couple of weeks and had some questions. -Which track configuration does NESBA run? -What is the camping situation? -Dog friendly? Are there trees, grass, shade? Is it more like BHF, or MAM, wooded vs. concrete? -How's the heat towards the end of September...
  19. badstoltz

Stripped brake pad pin-GSXR 750

On an '06 Gsxr 750 the front brake pads are held in place by two long allen screw pins. One of mine is completely stripped and I cannot get it break free. Any suggestions please. I've already had one brake related crash this summer, and I'd really benefit from the confidence of new brakes at...
  20. badstoltz

Observations of a Corner Worker

I volunteered to be a corner worker on Sunday at BHF. I definitely would have preferred to have been riding, but I figured that with Putnam next weekend and the fact that this was my third weekend at BHF this summer, I wasn't going to be kicking myself at the end of the day. Plus, I felt like...