06 GSXR 750, Priced to Move!

badstoltz

I've decided that since I won't be able to hit the track this season that my 06 GSXR 750 should move on. This has been a good and reliable bike for me over two seasons, but its been crashed three times on my way from I to A. Two lowsides and a highside. Its been repaired and put back on the track and inspected by TurnOne prior to the last lowside which was 09/09. After the last lowside everything was fixed, and new tires mounted, but the last weekend of the 09 season was rained out and I never made it back to the track. The bike has been stored indoors since then. Everything appears to be straight and true and in good working order, but its not been tested since the last lowside. It does have some nice parts and is priced accordingly. Reasonable offers are welcome!

Here's the details:

06 GSXR 750, 15K miles approximately, but I don't know for sure, with title
Bodywork is rough, front is poorly repaired, Right side is rashed, as is right side of SB tail
and tank cover
Penske Triple Clicker 8987, remote, sprung for 235#
Yoshimura R-55 slip on, rashed on the right side end
Woodcraft case covers, not bad
Sato Rearsets, nice shape
Woodcraft clip ons
Brembo 19x20 Master, rashed, but works fine
Ohlins steering damper, only 1/2 season on it
PC III
New Bridgestone Battlax BT-003's mounted, never riden on!

I think $3900 is a fair price to start at, but i'm open to some reasonable offers. The bike is located in Gary, IN, 46403 and can be delivered to Chicago or anywhere in between free of charge. Deliveries elsewhere can be negotiated! Please respond via email to habitationinc@yahoo.com as its quicker than PM. Pics should be up soon, please let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to see. Thanks!

GK#103

"please let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to see. Thanks!"...yes Kelly & you trackside! messin with ya... Hope all is well, BUMP for a stand up seller :)