Search results

1. X

For Sale used RS Taichi NXL300 GP-WRX Suit 44US (XLW)

I have a used RS Taichi NXL300 one piece leather suit. It has rash from a low side in turn 1 of the Jefferson circuit. No holes or tears. Purchased last year and I've ridden in the suit ~10 times. Comes with all the stock armor (foam type in the shoulder,back, elbow, knees). I'm about 5'8"...
  2. X

Suzuki SV650 Track Bike For Sale

***sale pending*** 2002 First Generation Suzuki SV650 Sharkskinz Bodywork GP Tech brackets Vortex sprockets DID 520 Chain Woodcraft rearsets w/ riser plates from sv650 racing parts Woodcraft clipons Galfer SS Lines (front&rear) EBC brake pads Scotts steering damper Penske shock Forks by Dave...
  3. X

BNIB Armour Bodies Bodywork CBR 600RR Superbike 07/08

Brand new Armour Bodies Superbike Kit for the CBR 600RR 07/08. Never been unwrapped, only taken out of the box to snap pictures. Asking $700+ shipping (cash, check, paypal) The box weighs 25 lbs and the dimensions are 36"x24"x23". It would be shipped from 21117. Go to www.ups.com to price...
  4. X

7/6/09 Main B Group Crash - Inside Pass?

I happened to be behind a controversial crash and my video camera's got an ok view of the whole thing. Is anyone at fault here or could this have been avoided? I hope the injured parties recover quick and all fallen bikes can be repaired with little $$ (I've always wondered what the crash...
  5. X

WTB Summit JC 6/6 Beginner

Like it says, I want to buy a spot for Summit JC 6/6 for the beginner group.
  6. X

WTB Track Bike, ~$2k Cash In Hand, VA,MD,DC, or CT areas

Looking to get a track only bike. Wanting to spend around $2k, but willing to negotiate if the bike is right. I am able to pick up in the Northern VA, MD, DC or CT areas (I have family in the hartford area so I drive up there a lot). Please list the specs of your bike along with pics. Thanks, TJ
  7. X

Thanks CR Brian Laws - Summit 7/7

Brian, just wanted to say thanks for takin the time to help me out and givin me a few pointers. You gave me the itch so bad, that I had to sign up for Jefferson on 7/20. Any chance you'll be out there with the beginner group again? TJ #777 White 600RR