Search results

1. lindr6

Good Read...

I found this on Motovudu blog. We all hear it at the driver meeting, but in this cold weather with nothing to do I found it entertaining. Track day safety 30th September 2013 It's late September, I have already done between 50 and 60 days on circuit at Track-days in 2013, and I honestly...
  2. lindr6

Short Term Disability

Anyone out there haves a short term disability that covers self employed and track riders? I have been searching and the fine print never covers track riding. This comes after I broke my collard bone at NCBIKE first track day of the year and I'm out missing 5 days I originally want to do. I...
  3. lindr6

07 R1 Throttle Adjustment

I have some play on my throttle its getting very anoying. It doesn't adjust on top like your normal throttl would. Do I have to do it under the tank or is there no hope? I am getting ready to say F it and buy a race throttle kit where I will know where to adjust.:argh:
  4. lindr6

Bridgestone 003 race tire

:notsure:Has anyone tried thease tires out? Can I trust them?
  5. lindr6

2005 r6 $4500.

2005 Yamaha R6 SS Brake line Vesrah SRJL racing brake pad Renthal Grips Double Bubble windscreen Titax roll click shorty levers Vortex frame sliders and Clutch slider Vortex 520 sprockets front -1 rear +2 Vortex spools Rk 520 Gold X ring Chain Indigo Full Titanium exhaust. I never heard about...
  6. lindr6

Wtb 11/1 njmp b

Im in for sunday trying to also get in on saturday. Make me an offer. Thanks
  7. lindr6

Switching To Water Wetter...

...How should I mix it a bottle of water wetter and fill the rest with distilled water? I read up on it how I should drain and keep running water through the system til all that comes out is water. But just need to know I will be switching this weekend. Thanks:confused: