Search results

1. Drtbkrdude

2009 ktm xc-w 300 $4800

Street legal. Clear Title. Sicass turn signal system. Lights, horn, tail light, brake light. New sprockets and chain. Steering Damper With on-the-fly adjust rocker. Extra Air Filter. Very good condition. Starter needs service. Serious inquiries only. $4800 Annville, Pa 17003 (Near Hershey)
  2. Drtbkrdude

2006 gsx-r 750 $4200

More Bike and the Warmers...
  3. Drtbkrdude

2006 gsx-r 750 $4200

$4200 SOLD 6563 mi. First 1k on street 139.11 HP, tuned and dyno'd at Karns Performance, Pa. GPR Steering Damper Akrapovic Slip-on Brembo RSC 19 W/Folding Lever Steel Braided brake Lines Vesrah RJL XX Front Pads Vortex Rear Sets Vortex Clip-ons ‘Stomp’ Tank Grips Penske Forks & Rear...
  4. Drtbkrdude

2009 ktm 300xc-w

Street legal. Clear Title. Sicass turn signal system added. Lights, horn, tail light, brake light. New sprockets and chain. Steering Damper With on-the-fly adjust lever. (Close up pic) Very good condition. Starter needs service. 1031 miles. 54.7 hours. Serious inquiries only. 5K. Would consider...
  5. Drtbkrdude

2008 kz mxt20

Great Toy Hauler! 24" overall. Double 7K# axles W/brakes. Two queen beds and fold down bench seats. Large fridge, Convection Microwave, dbl burner stove top. AC and furnace. Uses elec or LP. Dual LP Tanks W/cover. Power lift, Fresh, grey and black tanks. Bath with shower, toilet and sink...
  6. Drtbkrdude

$760 Credits For Sale

SOLDMake offer. First offer over $500 takes them! Brad SOLD
  7. Drtbkrdude

2009 f350

2009, 21K miles. 6.4L V8 Dsl Navistar Crew Cab FX4, 20" Wheels. Well maintained. Used only for track days, (and couple snow days in Winter)) Was pulling 4K# trailer, I think. Couldn't hardly tell! Pwr mirrors, folding and extending. Lots of goodies including back up camera. No more tears or...
  8. Drtbkrdude

NEW Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa set

SOLD!120/70-17, 190/55-17. Bought this set for Fall '11. Season ended ubruptly 9/10/11. I currently like the 'Track Day' slicks and will have the Rosso Corsa's at Summit 5/12-13. $250, cash & carry. Sold for 325+ if memory serves me. (Okay buttheads! Here's your chance to pounce on the $ and...
  9. Drtbkrdude

Woodcraft or Chickenhawk?

Looking for any input/experience others have had with dual temp tire warmers. I had the Suzukas dual temp, lasted 5 years. I like the side curtians on the Woodcraft and they are 200 cheaper than Woodcraft. What means must I use to justify one over the other? Of course there is probably a thread...
  10. Drtbkrdude

2008 Aluminum Trailer W/AC

SOLD This has been a great trailer for us. 7X12X6' Fully insulated walls and ceiling. Dry Weight 1500#. Floor is 1" thick. Aluminum w/steel frame and 3-12" steel bands from front to back allowing the 5000# capacity for each tie down on floor. Sleeps two comfortably on cots. The AC is priceless...
  11. Drtbkrdude

WTB Fairing Stay '06 GSX-R 750

Bought!
  12. Drtbkrdude

2006 Tundra SR5 Double Cab 4x4 (and trailer)

Phantom Gray Pearl exterior, Light charcoal cloth interior. Mileage 52,906. 8 cyl, 4.7 fuel injected, automatic. Bed liner, touneau cover by Undercover with locks, bug shield, rain shields, sunroof shield, towing package and Tekonsha Primus Brake Controller. Pretty much loaded! Well maintained...
  13. Drtbkrdude

'08 Aluminum Trailer (and 2006 Tundra)

7' x 12' x 6' Trailer with Ramp and Side Door, with 110 volt electrical package with 30 amp fuse and panel box. 12V marine battery W/charger for DC lighting mounted in stainless steel covered box. Cove lighting, inside and outside, 110 volt electrical outlets, 25" heavy duty 220 volt line for...
  14. Drtbkrdude

Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa's

Brand new! 120/70-17 190/55-17 Manf. date 0110-front 2410-rear That's the first week and the 24th week in 2010. Stickers still attached. $300.00 shipped lower 48.
  15. Drtbkrdude

Honda valkryie gl-1500 - 1998

HONDA VALKYRIE GL 1500- 1998 Horizontally opposed six cylinder. (Stripped down Goldwing, little more ‘tude). 43,681 miles. Many mods/options such as ‘V’ badging removed and custom pinstriping on tank and f. fender by ‘Scarecrow’. Corbin seats W/front and rear backrest. Bobbed rear fender and...
  16. Drtbkrdude

Joe rocket 'meteor' boots us/9

JOE ROCKET ‘METEOR’ BOOTS US/9- EURO/42 Used ½ dozen rides. Bike was broken in and I quit the street for Track Days. SOME SCRATCHES ON BUCKLES. Don't remember why/how. My loss, your gain. Look them up on-line. Great reviews. Sell for $115+. $65.00. Ship extra.
  17. Drtbkrdude

Joe rocket speedmaster jacket 5.0

JOE ROCKET SPEED MASTER JACKET 5.0 - US/ 42 Used for 30 Track Days. Perforated. Has large gage 360 zipper with detachable liner included. Has some rash on right arm from low-side. ‘Rocket’ patch partially detached. Still a very usable jacket. It is getting too tight for me and I upgraded to...
  18. Drtbkrdude

Ladies joe rocket 'cleo' jacket

LADIES JOE ROCKET CLEO M/C JACKET- XL This is from the ‘Rocket Girl’ line. Light blue mesh jacket with detachable liner. Worn only two times! I could say it was new and you couldn’t tell! This jacket is for street riding. It has removable back protector pad and elbow/forearm pads. See ad below...
  19. Drtbkrdude

07 GSXR wheels

I'm looking at 07 GSXR 600 rims/wheels. Will they fit my '06 750? :notsure:
  20. Drtbkrdude

Helmet-off head rag

Don't know the correct name for these but, was informed about them last year and I haven't seen or heard of them since. It is a cloth head piece that removes the helmet by pulling on the two straps and does not put pressure on neck. Looking to buy one...