Search results

1. P

NESBA CR racing at the 2010 Isle of Man TT

Thank for the photo of you at the race! I just received your Thank You card. It was a pleasure contributing to your effort!
  2. P

Wow! Sorry to hear that. Good luck in the TT. Couldn't make it in person but will be watching for #76 on the HD channels!!!
  3. P

NYC to NJMSP

If anyone has room in their truck or trailer for a Ninja 650R and a rider from NYC to NJMSP this coming season please email me at paris400@earthlink.net. Trying to plan ahead with the season kicking off in a month - there are some dates in April or May I'd love to participate in. Thanks.
  4. P

Ninja 650R for track use

I've seen your Aprilia RS250 in action in Spain - amazing! I've already talked to Blue Ridge about how to set it up for the track; they're a great resource. The 650R is only the beginning!
  5. P

Ninja 650R for track use

Awesome! I can't wait to get out there. I still have the original BT-020s, hopefully I'll wear them out the first day so I can get the 16s; also, the Arrow exhaust is nice and added a little pep to the acceleration. Ordering the sport bars today and will see how much the emulators are in the end.
  6. P

I just donated. I'm planning to see this live if I can get good airfare and a home share!
  7. P

Ninja 650R for track use

I've been riding better in the tucked position and am now eager to get rid of the touring windscreen and get some sport bars on. The emulators will come soon. Don't plan on going broke either - good thing to point out! It's easy to do when you see how easy it is to mod the 650R. And Blue...
  8. P

Ninja 650R for track use

Anyone here own this bike and use it for the track? What kind of mods have you done to it, if any, that have benefitted you on the track. I already read the FAQ on the tech inspection and got that covered. I'm going to put some sport bars and the Race Tech Emulators soon - anything else...
  9. P

Won my first track day at NESBA at NY IMS

Excellent! Thanks again for the great responses.
  10. P

No date chosen yet. I love the sidetrack and the photo of the corners being talked about. Speed will come with familiarity of the track so the better weather can't come soon enough! It'll be nice to enjoy cornering without worrying about cars. :D
  11. P

Hijack away! This is all very interesting and good to know.
  12. P

I've seen a few posts saying that Lightning is fast - what kind of speeds are you talking about for when beginners are on it? I'm trying to get to the track to do what I do on highways without those pesky cars; 75-80 is usually comfortable, with bursts of 100+ when I can get away with it. And...
  13. P

Thank you for the welcome messages! Can't wait for April.
  14. P

Thanks. Will do!
  15. P

Thank you! I look forward to seeing everyone in person.
  16. P

It's a credit for any day. :D I want to go to the closest track first, NJMSP, the Lightning course is good for beginners? The control riders were raving about Virginia, which is also a possibility. I need to find a ride share 'cause I don't drive (I'm from NYC!), so my next thread will be a...
  17. P

I won a track day this Friday with NESBA as soon as the Preparing for a Track Day seminar at the Hub finished at the New York show. I met some of the control riders and everyone was very friendly so I look forward to riding the track with them this season! My name is Arlene, from NYC, and...