Search results

1. L

First time safety wiring

So, I've looked on various websites and forums about the topic and this is what I have come up with so far. I'll be running B group with Nesba. Front brake mounting bolts Front axle pinch bolts Rear brake mounting bolts Oil filter, filler, and drain plug Exhaust mounting bolt on the rear of...
  2. L

Bike Setup, Any suggestions, comments, advice?

Okay all, I've made the plunge and bought my first track specific motorcycle, a 2004 GSXR 600. It came with a nice spares package and is in excellent shape, however I have made a list from the trackday store as to what I think it needs to be perfect. I've talked to Brian Blume a little last...
  3. L

Generator Question

Hello all, Quick question about generators. I know everyone recommends either the Honda or Yamaha generators because they are quiet and portable, however my main question is if those specific generators come equipped with power inverters? I'm only asking because many of the other "loud"...
  4. L

01 SV650s Street For Sale

I have up for sale, a 2001 Suzuki SV 650 s located in Pittsburgh, PA. Bike has roughly 100 trackday miles, 26,000 street miles (could be lower with addition of new rear sprocket). Oil has been changed every 2000 miles with full synthetic. As I said, it is a street bike, but would easily make for...