Search results

1. B

tire warmers

Sold!!
  2. B

06-07 r6 penske supension

dont worry about it you just told me im askin to much for everything so it dont matter thanks
  3. B

2007 r6

before it gets sold for that it would get crushed
  4. B

2007 r6

there is a reason people put OR BEST OFFER when selling something if your not interested dont comment very simple
  5. B

pirelli dragon supercorsas

i can get a pic and they are the dragon supercorsa pro and i really doubt they are ten years old
  6. B

2007 r6

seriously if you arent interested in buying something dont comment on shit i could really careless what other people have
  7. B

2007 r6

honestly i dont care what other people have
  8. B

2007 r6

ok you apparently found an idiot to sell you that bike the bike stock is worth six or a little less and a ton of parts on it so for someone to build it will cost them much more then i want
  9. B

2007 r6

anyone have offers on the bike with or with out parts
  10. B

i have ran on a set a couple times and work great
  11. B

2007 r6

this is why i put OBO so you are able to come down a bit i have a lot of money into it wether people think i do or not i know what i have into it and i am loosing alot
  12. B

tire warmers

part numbers on graves are tw008kf and tw008kr
  13. B

tire warmers

single
  14. B

2007 r6

i have a 2007 r6 9k miles on it i have a ton of extras on it smoke windscreen bmc air filter power commander ignition module 520 chain conversion vortex clip ons billet levers cant think of the name right now vortex rear sets gpr stabilizer hid conversion intergrated tail light fender...
  15. B

SC 0 front SC1 rear
  16. B

reading pa i can ship to somewhere or if with in reason i can meet some where
  17. B

i have 2 sets of pirelli dragon super corsas for sale 120/70/17 and 180/55/17 looking for $325 a set
  18. B

tire warmers

i have a set of graves tire warmers i used a hand full of times last season they work great no burns or anything they are $400 new on graves website i would like $300
  19. B

any offers
  20. B

i have front forks with penske cartridge inserts and used this past year no problems with them just not racing this year and someone can get a deal on them $1500. for the set up. message on here or email me budlee03r6@hotmail.com