flush mount turn signals
two brothers full exhaust
smog block off plates
stomp grip on tank
ferodo brake pads
goodrich braided brake lines
penske cartridge inserts in stock forks
penske rear shock
it will need the tank and one panel painted i could do it or work with someone on it
i am looking for $8500 obo the way it is or $6000 stock

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
what fork cartridges and which rear shock is it?

does it have the quick shifter as well?

ya may want to do a little price research. Even though you are asking "obo" there are some well built track machine on here that have went for a price less than that.

gl with the sale

budlee03r6

this is why i put OBO so you are able to come down a bit i have a lot of money into it wether people think i do or not i know what i have into it and i am loosing alot

lemondrop

no worries....ya may want to take off your track parts and sell them seperate if ya in need of the dough

Teamck16

I just got a 2007 vesrah GSXR 600 with 2,600 miles. It has penski suspension just freshened up, youshi race computer, hamagachi titanium exhaust, gpr, front brake adjuster, steel lines, two sets of wheels, 6 tires, two sets of warmers, three vortex rear sprockets and two front, vortex rear sets with extra parts, dj quickshifter and a rear stand all for $3,500....my point, your asking WAY to much. I really don't mean to offend just help but I promise your not going to get one offer on here for a bike with 9,000 miles for $8,500 or $6,000. You will however get more for it by offering it as a suped up road bike. Try selling it on craigslist, thats what I did with my last bike.

budlee03r6

ok you apparently found an idiot to sell you that bike the bike stock is worth six or a little less and a ton of parts on it so for someone to build it will cost them much more then i want

Matt

Teamck did get a screamin deal... and your price is still too high.

I might think about offering you 6k for it as a clean title, street bike WITH all the parts you have on it, if it were perfectly clean... you stated it needs to parts repainted...

I have an 08 gsxr 600, full ohlins ($3k range), built motor ($2k), bazzaz ($1k), new clean bodywork with professional vinyl wrap ($1k), all the goodies, clip-ons, rear sets, fairing stay, GPS, 520 kit, levers, brembo RCS, superbike lines, vesrah RSJL pads.... etc... I don't think I could get 8k for it.

you wanna sell it, consider the soft economy. bikes are CHEAP right now.

aowens2

Teamck16;180126 wrote: I just got a 2007 vesrah GSXR 600 with 2,600 miles. It has penski suspension just freshened up, youshi race computer, hamagachi titanium exhaust, gpr, front brake adjuster, steel lines, two sets of wheels, 6 tires, two sets of warmers, three vortex rear sprockets and two front, vortex rear sets with extra parts, dj quickshifter and a rear stand all for $3,500....my point, your asking WAY to much. I really don't mean to offend just help but I promise your not going to get one offer on here for a bike with 9,000 miles for $8,500 or $6,000. You will however get more for it by offering it as a suped up road bike. Try selling it on craigslist, thats what I did with my last bike.
Why don't you update to a pic of that sweet ride Mr. Bragger:saythat:

lemondrop

maybe try cycletrader...i am sure there are some squids out there that think that is a screaming deal

budlee03r6

seriously if you arent interested in buying something dont comment on shit i could really careless what other people have

aowens2

seriously if you are interesed in selling something dont post without pics i could really careless about what I cant see

ontheR6

budlee03r6;180302 wrote: seriously if you arent interested in buying something dont comment on shit i could really careless what other people have
Why do u feel the need to be aggressive? the guys that r carrying a conversation with u r buyers and they're sharing their opinions as buyers (former, current & future), u should keep an open mind since their insight should be looked at as valuable inside information on the purchase decision making process related to the product that u r selling.
It appears to me that they r trying to help u since they represent the target market u r trying to penetrate (since u posted ur product on this board).

If it was me i would try to gain as much info as i can, re-evaluate my price and try a different approach.
in any case, i wish u the best of luck with ur sale.

ontheR6

budlee03r6;180351 wrote: there is a reason people put OR BEST OFFER when selling something if your not interested dont comment very simple
Again, you are still using an inappropriate tone.......
Members of this club are brought together by a common passion, and it revolves around motorcycles.

Don't u think that we might know someone that is looking to buy a bike?

If i was interested in buying the bike or recommending it to to a friend, ur responses make me think twice about it.

Once again, i wish u the best of luck.