Search results

1. Ol El Pablo

Suzuka Tire Warmers - $150 shipped

I pair used tire warmers. I used these for about 10 trackdays a couple summers ago. These are hi/low/off type and worked great with my little Honda 1000watt inverter. $150 ground shipped. Can do Paypal. Paul Duluth, MN
  2. Ol El Pablo

'02 SV track/street $2200 northern MN

I'm going to take a break from the track for a bit. :( Here is the link to my CL ad: http://duluth.craigslist.org/mcy/1794402059.html * direct link to some better pics (including current pics) of the bike: http://gisdata.nrri.umn.edu/pers/pm/FJR/Suzuki/SV650/index.htm * some track pics...
  3. Ol El Pablo

'99 GSX-R ... cheap ... $1200 ..northern MN

Time to get back some garage space... sorry about being so far away from anything but: '99 GSX-R 600: I bought this as a PARTS bike a couple summers ago with the intention of moving on from my SV. I like riding the SV better. Some new parts that I can think of at the moment: Air-tech...
  4. Ol El Pablo

'99 GSX-R 600 - track only - $1800 - northern Minn.

Edit for NEW PRICE: $1500 NO TITLE - track only Location: near Duluth, MN (yeah, I know, a long way from everywhere) :( price: $1500 The story: I bought this as a salvage (ran, no bodywork at all) last summer and spent a lot of the winter getting it ready for this year. I had it over at...
  5. Ol El Pablo

footpegs question

Hoping for a quick answer before leaving for RA late this weekend - do footpegs need to swivel to pass tech.? One side on my older GSXR is pretty rigidly mounted. The rider's manual just says "footpegs" and nothing specific. I'm pretty sure the ones on my SV swivel up. Thanks for any input.
  6. Ol El Pablo

'99 GSXR600 PAIR system removal?

Just picked up this bike and did a bit of searching - 1) should I? 2) and how to remove this PAIR system for a track only bike? If I can't easily remove the canister, I was thinking about relocating it to under the cowl section. Thanks for any and all replies.
  7. Ol El Pablo

waiving NESBA fee ?

Here's a question: In light of BIR's low turnout (under 10 beginner's) last week and looking forward to next week, I might find it easier to persuade a couple of newb's to join me for one or both days if the NESBA yearly fee were waived. Just trying to help get some warm bodies out to the...
  8. Ol El Pablo

Front fender required?

I just ordered some tire warmers and last night while working on front stand, I noticed that there is not much clearance between tire and fender. Not having the warmers yet to check but it looks like it will be really tight to snake those things on? I could try and modify the holes to move it...