Search results

1. alsaleen

9/4 b group.

I was wondering if anyone had information on the riders involved in the wreck during the last session in b group. WE are keeping them in our thoughts and hoping for the best, please do the same.
  2. alsaleen

2003 Buell XB9R

thinking about getting a track only bike, so here it is. A 2003 buell xb9r with the buell race chip and muffler. less than 14k miles. track dayed twice. great shape. I have two sets of full race fairings with one set of mounting brackets,one has slight rashing on left side, the other is new...
  3. alsaleen

Tire wear percentage

probably a re post but i couldnt find it so i have to ask how do you figure out how much tire is left... to pass tech on a track day they say so many % has to be left for breaks and tires... i can feel when brakes are going bad but how to you measure the tires?
  4. alsaleen

trackday scheduale

So I am not sure if I'm slow or if the schedual for track days on here is only listed through part of july. When the page loads on my computer and blackberry there's a big white nothing under the mid part of july no more dates. Arte they all sold out or is my computer retarded? If some one has a...
  5. alsaleen

Fiberglass Repair

Well i bought a new set of upper and lower "race" fairings for my Buell XB, along with them i got a set that was wreck at the track, for free. :D They are Made of fiber glass, i was going to try and patch this set up to use for my first couple of trackdays, just incase.. They have a large...
  6. alsaleen

1993 cbr600 f2

a friend of mine is selling this, kinda needs the money so i thought id help him out n post it here. he really did baby this thing, and is a great mechanic so its ready to go, hes even applying for a patent on a blow off valve. For sale is my F2 with 27xxx miles on it. $1,500. Located in Racine...
  7. alsaleen

Hello From SE wisconsin

Hi everyone, im new to NESBA and trackdays, Im a 21 year old student and ive been riding for 3 years now. I ave an 03 Buell xb9r and am interested in doing a few trackdays this summer and hopefully getting into racing next year weather as a rider or just helping out people i meet that race. Ive...