Search results

1. jsmalnar

White plates

I just got my white plates as well after my first season racing. I did a full season (minus one race and GNF) with WERA last year. I know I'm not fast as experts are concerned but I know that riding with them will make me a faster rider, which is my goal. Should be fun!
  2. jsmalnar

I've switched to GP shift

I just switched this season because the bike I purchased had GP Shift. I love it. You won't find it too hard to switch over. It's a much more intuitive system that standard shift.
  3. jsmalnar

Summit Point 5/7-8 Vids A group

Johnny, can you send me the link to the video where I was tailing you for the 1:23? Thanks!
  4. jsmalnar

Summit Point 5/7-8 Vids A group

Thanks John! I was behind you for a hot 23 lap, can't wait to see the video.
  5. jsmalnar

Pictures from Summit Point May 7, 2011

If you have any of #301, white GSXR, let me know. Thanks!
  6. jsmalnar

WTB: May 7th Summit Point I Group

Hey guys, looking to get to Summit Point on Saturday. Currently in I group. Let me know thanks! I'll even pay a couple extra bucks! Thanks guys! Jeremy S Malnar #301
  7. jsmalnar

Summit Point ROLL CALL!

Anybody selling an I spot for Saturday???
  8. jsmalnar

A trailer interior re-do

http://www.mikenchell.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=42 Just found this site. Has an absolute plethora of ideas and information for cargo trailers conversions. Looking forward to my overly complicated electrical system. :D
  9. jsmalnar

FS: 2006 SV650 Track Bike

Whoops, forgot to reply. Clean title. Tail section, headlights only. Let me know! Thanks Still for sale!!!
  10. jsmalnar

A trailer interior re-do

What brand/model is the the cabinet you used? Thanks!
  11. jsmalnar

2007 Trailer 7x14 w/AC

I want this piece so bad. Too bad I don't have the bills. Free bump.
  12. jsmalnar

Bump. Still for sale. For $3000, I will include a set of Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers.
  13. jsmalnar

National Steak and BJ Day Bump.
  14. jsmalnar

Trackbike as a percent of household income

9% for the bike. My budget for this season... *sigh* well, let's just say tires get expensive.
  15. jsmalnar

2006 r6

Mt. Airy peeps suck. Free bump :D
  16. jsmalnar

WTB: Track bike (600-650) Near MD

PM sent.
  17. jsmalnar

2007 ZX6 low price

pics to jsmalnar at gmail dot com thanks!
  18. jsmalnar

2006 CBR 600RR Track Bike Cheap

PM sent
  19. jsmalnar

3rd Annual Tacos in the Beave 2011

Boo. I'll be at Nelsons that weekend. You should move it to one of the June dates! Or just do it twice. Twice IS nice.
  20. jsmalnar

Thanks jfeagin!