Summit Point 5/7-8 Vids A group

qtrchicken

videos....

Thanks for the great vids. Looks like I may need to invest in a GoPro. There was some good action from my viewpoint if only I had it on video.

Kev - let's talk dates! I'm thinking VIR would be a good follow up weekend for the old guys.

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Drewbie;188592 wrote: Your welcome. Enjoyed riding with you!
Yeah man, what Trey said..thanks! Feedback is very very appreciated. Now how do I get the RC to flick around like that Mille... :adore:

physicistkev

Control Rider
Kendrick, if you get a gopro, get the 960. It only does 720p, but is much cheaper. Since we aren't talking theater quality video, the more expensive version that does 1080p just isn't worth it. That and the videos are a lot smaller and easier to work with.

I got mine at Costco last xmas. I want to get another one to replace the rear facing flip. I did a PIP test from the barber footage. The flip has great sound. That's the sound clip i used in the PIP test, so I am a little hesitant to get rid of it, but it just doesn't take smooth footage. I'll see.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Hey Lemon, Nice pass on the outside of 10 at about 4:02 to 4:15 in session 5 rear! Thanks for getting me! It shows me I have to go through 10 a little faster!:)

trekuhl

Control Rider
Lenny ZX9R;188791 wrote: Hey Lemon, Nice pass on the outside of 10 at about 4:02 to 4:15 in session 5 rear! Thanks for getting me! It shows me I have to go through 10 a little faster!:)
:haha: u let lemon pass you???

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
trekuhl;188868 wrote: :haha: u let lemon pass you???
I'm on a big bike so its a little tougher to turn, but I got him back! I was even shaking my head and said to him in my helmet Nice Pass! LOL!:wow:

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
jsmalnar;188933 wrote: Johnny, can you send me the link to the video where I was tailing you for the 1:23? Thanks!
remember which session? i think so...check out my channel on youtube. i cannot remember which ones I got up and which ones i didn't.

good seeing everyone out there!

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Lenny ZX9R;188791 wrote: Hey Lemon, Nice pass on the outside of 10 at about 4:02 to 4:15 in session 5 rear! Thanks for getting me! It shows me I have to go through 10 a little faster!:)
good to see ya out there!