1. B

2005 ZX6R ( 636 ) for sale or trade

Sold sold sollllld
  2. B

Parting Out 2006 R1

sold bike for 1400
  3. B

Got me a New bike...hellz ya!

so, alot of u may have seem my miata i had up for trade.. well ended up trading for a 2006 r1 .... love it :D already put some Pazzo Racing levers on it and vortex rear sets.
  4. B

Ga: mazda miata for streetable bike! track day car.. $5800

SOLD 1997 1.8l mazda miata great AC hot heat power steering great top new exzedy clutch new slave cyinder short shifter brand new cat new brakes h&r race springs adj KY'B shocks flying miata say bars hard dog roll bar vr front lip xxr wheels with great tires trade for ur street bike 2005...
  5. B

HELP find my bike please!!!!!!!!!!!! Georgia and south east

so i have been looking for my 2008 cbr1000rr for about 4 months...yet to find it still have the title for it[/U][/B][/COLOR]. the guy made a bill of sale IN HIS NAME and made a false sale. police cant find crap, i figured it may be a track bike now??? so please if anything close let me know...
  6. B

GoPro for sale!!

so due to low funds i have to sell my go pro :( standard and in perfect condition...come with EVERYTHING. wires.. clips suction cup and extra arms...
  7. B

some photos from jennings 6-13-10

here is a few pics from jennings.
  8. B

jennings GP 6-13-10... ENDed early..Lowside

so..i was running 1:26 lap times.:)..2nd session... of the day..temp was about 96 out side...i was one power 1's "c" compound..the let me down.:doh:. i need tail section and mounting bracket and upper fairing mounting bracket..thats it...amazingly.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6N-em-g_mU...
  9. B

06 -07 gsxr street plactics / farings

- $750 (duluth,ga) so im selling my street plastics..they are red and black...SUPER mint condition...i also have the OEM head light as well. they have only been on the bike 3 times i am not selling the platics for the TAIL SECTION. price is 750 call or text me..770 789 7987
  10. B

sportbike track time?????. road atl july 3rd. anyone a member?

so... im thinking of becomeing a member with them as well. seems that ill get more track time being a mamber of both NESBA and SBTT. check it out. btw, road atlanta july 3rd and 4th
  11. B

road atlanta today (sunday)...thanks jeff floyd

awsome day today... i was in B group....got bumped up to I ......best lap time was a 1:48......ihad a blast....thanks jeff floyd for bumping me up........andy one have pics? i was the rider on the red and white 06 gsxr600 #85 with NRK sticker and the crazy looking helmet. thanks everyone and...
  12. B

tire prices at RA?

wut do tire prices look like at RA ?..debating if to get now or on sunday at track
  13. B

rain for rd atl on this weekend :/

so ya..weath is?not lookibn to great....this sucksssssssssss
  14. B

Rome, Ga. 2008 cbr 1000rr..blk with orange wheels. call me asap

to who ever has a all black 08 cbr1000rr with orange wheels call me asap please. very urgent and important.......770 789 7987
  15. B

quick question...

i donno if im blind but icould not find it....... can i run my stright pipe at the track..its all mounted on and i have it safty wired on as well.... thnaks
  16. B

WERA question......

ok...so im looking into some actual racing beside just trak day.....ilooked it all up......the reg fee and other fees such as sessions and wut not.... now i may be dumb but i dont understnd how its broke down.. 85 then 75 then 65.....???????? and then 95 to enter trac:k??? i mean, im loking at...
  17. B

opinions needed! 2008 triumph daydona 675

thinking about getting rid of the 08 cbr1000rr for a 08 triumph daytona with power comander and oth good shit....... i will be making it into a track bike fyi opinions please! go!
  18. B

2008 cbr1000rr.........for trade! track bike maybe

ok......so this is my belove cbr1000...love this bike but im considering doing track only. testing the waters willing to trade for a 07+ track bike. with title..would like a 1000.....( maybe 600 or 750 ) info: 08 cbr1000rr 6k miles and counting new clutch from honda vortex rear sets vortex...
  19. B

EVERYONE!! sign! allow lane splitting in georgia!

so lets get this thing moving. i moved to ga from cali and seems as if there are no issues with lane splitting if done safty.......prevents bike running hot and from getting rear ended :congrats:. go to the link and everyone sign! lets get this passed...
  20. B

wheels back from powder coating

so camrea phone sucks....and so does lighting...but wheels are this orange color with big silver flake in them..looking ballin in the sun! :cool: